PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Pokemon OC-Blaziken and Serperior
I'll see if I can get this done before closing shop, but I'm not going to promise anything. If not, you might have to wait until I re-open. Could you clarify if you want a picture where they're cute like a couple or just cute in general?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Whoops late reply but cute like a couple! Also, I don't mind the wait :D
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Request: Pokemon OC-Blaziken and Serperior
Didn't get this done before my break, but it's finished now! Hope you like it :)

Blaziken and Serperior OCs

Hello hello! I'm back from my break. For any previous commissioners who might be interested in getting more art, please check out the first post for some updates. For example, I'm now offering more than just lineart! Hooray!
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
I hope it's okay to buy multiple at once, if not you can pick which one! I will just have to come back >:D Request: Lineart! Description: a mega gardivoir/honchrow fusion, full freedom with her pose! References: https://toyhou.se/2872166.duchess Additional information: not that i can think of. :) Payment:Lustrous Orb + 3 Gimmighoul Coins Request: Lineart! Description: A living pillow dog, perhaps she could be trying to play? Or sprawled out alseep. Your choice! References: https://toyhou.se/24405743.little-snowy-rose Additional information: sorry she's a little complicated at least with lineart you wont have to draw the lace details xD. Payment: Rusted Shield + fist plate + 3 Gimmighoul Coins Request: Lineart! Description: your choice her elf-like form or her dragon form, perhaps if her dragon form flying, or if her elf form looking to the distance sadly? References:https://toyhou.se/21864490.ninlil Additional information: The crack and hole in her chest is there in both forms, and she does have both ears ones just usually hidden by all her hair. Payment: Radiant Petal + 3 Gimmighoul Coins
300/350
654/2100
2497/3200
Collecting the above.

QUOTE originally posted by KAKarma

I hope it's okay to buy multiple at once, if not you can pick which one! I will just have to come back >:D
This is the first time I've gotten multiple requests by one person so I'll accept them all and see how it goes :) I'll add you to the waitlist tomorrow when I'm on a computer, but in the meantime, only the second reference link you posted worked for me. Could you check the first and last link? I'll get to them once I get the references!
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
Oh! Might be because they are on 'logged in only' and I didn't realize. Should be fixed. :D
Request: Lineart Description: Werewolf-like Tyrogue in a pose similar to this References: Finn Additional information: I would like this to have a transparent background with black lines! His hands should be more like paws! Payment: Adamant Orb+Ho-oh-nite Q

QUOTE originally posted by KAKarma

Oh! Might be because they are on 'logged in only' and I didn't realize. Should be fixed. :D
They work now :) I'll add you to the waitlist, but I'll probably work on other requests in the middle if I get many. I'll start with one of yours though! EDIT: Here's the first one finished! I'll get to the rest starting tomorrow :) EDIT 2: Added the second one as well. Ended up doing the lace as well because I thought it was cute :)
  • Mega Gardevoir/Honchkrow fusion
  • Pillow dog

Art

Art

Request: Lineart Description: Werewolf-like Tyrogue in a pose similar to this
I'll add you to the waitlist :) It'll take a few days at most for each of these requests. EDIT: Finished this one as well. A very cute design!

Tyrogue OC

Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hiya it’s me again mind if I got a few commissions Request: A fusion of obstagoon and Jolteon References: Jolteon as the base rest is up to you Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Payment: Mega Stone Voucher 5 Request: A fusion of ogrepon and meowscarada References: base is meowscarada with meowscarada’s eyes rest is up to you Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Payment: Mega Stone Voucher 5
Request: Lineart Description: The werewolf-like Tyrogue you drew for me in a pose similar to the left References: Finn Original Ref I gave you+The drawing you made of him because I adore how you drew him! Additional information: I would like black lines with a transparent background! Payment: Icicle Plate+Terracotta Épée

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page