PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Request: my Growlithe oc References: Alaska if possible with headphones on listening to music, kinda in a bowing playful position, Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: mind if it’s in dms Payment: Mega Stone Voucher 5
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Request: Pokemon Oc-Greninja References: This form of Ronin wearing this outfit Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope! Payment: Gimmighoul Coin [it makes no sense how hard it is to find these]
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: my Growlithe oc
Sure thing! I'll add you to the waitlist and get back to you by the end of the week.

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Pokemon Oc-Greninja
Same for this, I'll add you to the waitlist and get back to you by the end of the week hopefully.
Naxxremis's AvatarNaxxremis
Request: A table with Litwick, Sinistea, and Poltchageist. Maybe Greavard trying to get up on the table. Also Portalgeist as the "door" to the room. Line Color: Gray Payment: Unown D Forme timid nature, Unown K Forme modest nature, and Unown L Forme lonely nature

QUOTE originally posted by Naxxremis

Request: A table with Litwick, Sinistea, and Poltchageist. Maybe Greavard trying to get up on the table. Also Portalgeist as the "door" to the room.
I'll add you to the waitlist! I'll try to get to these requests tomorrow, but it might take a few days to complete. I got this done today as well, so empty waitlist once again. Hope it works, I haven't tried it in the sginature myself.

Forum Signature

Request: Pokemon Oc-Greninja
Here's the finished piece! I hope I didn't miss any details, I worked on this in a few passes.

Greninja OC

Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Request: digimon biyomon and terriermon References: maybe biyomon talking to terriermon Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: if needed I can change them to pokemon. Payment: red orb and Sevipernite
Request: Pokemon References: https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JqFl/c2.png Sunny is also in my profile picture! Line color: Black or grey would be great! Background: Transparent or solid (which color?) Transparent! Additional information: Can you please PM me the art? Thanks! Payment: Zap Plate
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +1,131,211
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Request: Pokemon OCs-Lopunny and Greninja References: I would like this Lopunny character to be laying down in pose similar to this with this Greninja sleeping against him. Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: If it helps, the Lopunny is much bigger than the Greninja. Payment: Earth, Spooky and Mind Plate (Will also slide in Draco plate because why not lmao)

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: digimon biyomon and terriermon
Digimon are fine! Though I don't watch the show myself, so I may not know their personalities. I have ample time today so I think I should be able to finish this pretty quickly :) Edit: Here you go! I've actually seen enough digimon that I recognized these guys even though I didn't recognize their names.

Biyomon and Terriermon

QUOTE originally posted by Ravenclawdiadem

Request: Pokemon
That's a very cute design! Leafeon is one of my favorite eeveelutions :) If I'm quick with the previous request, I might get to this today as well. Otherwise I'll finish it by Sunday.

Request: Pokemon OCs-Lopunny and Greninja
That's a bunch of plates! Now to just get all the Arceus and the ability to summon them lol. I'll get to this by Sunday as well. Edit: I did my best to make it readable, but it's a bit busy still. I also hope I didn't make the lopunny too huge!

Lopunny adn Greninja OCs

Request: Pokemon OC-Blaziken and Serperior References: Apollo the Blaziken and Alister the Serperior being cute together Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Feel free to take your time Payment: Dread Plate, Toxic Plate and Insect Plate

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page