PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Holy smokes! He looks Amazing! Thank you! I will send the payment shortly! Thank youuu!
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Request: Pokémon fusion of Riolu and Fomantis References: Line color: Blue Background: Transparent Additional information: I would like for the base Pokémon to be Riolu Payment: 300Gp
fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
So a pre-evolution for the previous request. I'll get to it probably tomorrow :)
Request: Pokemon Fusion of a Scorbunny and Hawlucha References: The base Pokemon is a Scorbunny with the wings positioned and stylized to be similar to that of Victini's. The face markings are more similar to that of Hawlucha and look more like a mask. I think everything else is up to you to play around with! Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Not sure if it helps but this is meant to be the child of these two characters right here: Boop Payment: Adamantite
Request: Humanoid References: Cassandra Line color: black Background: solid (Sky Blue) Additional information: Can I recieve the piece on dms? Payment: 300gp can add on if she is a bit complicated just let me know
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Pokemon Fusion of a Scorbunny and Hawlucha
Sounds fun! I'll get to it once the previous request is finished.

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Request: Humanoid
She doesn't look too complicated to me. Since there are a few other requests and I have business coming up, I'd say it might take up to Sunday. But seeing as I've been having fun so far, it might be faster too!

QUOTE originally posted by BellaValentine

Request: Riolu/Fomantis fusion
I find it a lot harder to make designs for basic pokémon because they have so much less to work with, but I hope you like this one!

Riolu/Fomantis fusion

Request: Scorbunny/Hawlucha fusion
Actually managed to finish both of these before I'm going to get busy! I think this turned out pretty cute, but looking at it now, I could have maybe left the black coloring out. Let me know if you want a version without it.

Scorbunny/Hawlucha fusion

Awww he’s so cute <3 I love it!

QUOTE originally posted by fireluxray

Request: Pokemon Fusion of a Scorbunny and Hawlucha
Sounds fun! I'll get to it once the previous request is finished.

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Request: Humanoid
She doesn't look too complicated to me. Since there are a few other requests and I have business coming up, I'd say it might take up to Sunday. But seeing as I've been having fun so far, it might be faster too!

QUOTE originally posted by BellaValentine

Request: Riolu/Fomantis fusion
I find it a lot harder to make designs for basic pokémon because they have so much less to work with, but I hope you like this one!

No watermark

Watermark

Request: Scorbunny/Hawlucha fusion
Actually managed to finish both of these before I'm going to get busy! I think this turned out pretty cute, but looking at it now, I could have maybe left the black coloring out. Let me know if you want a version without it.

No watermark

Watermark

sound good! take your time
I swear I will take a break from commissioning you after this lmao Request: Pokemon Fusion of Sandslash and Noivern References: The base Pokemon is a Sandslash with its arms being the wings of Noivern. Its ears are a similar design to that of Noivern but not connected. Otherwise, feel free to play around the design in whatever way you like! Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope! Payment: Manaphite Q (it's nice to finally have a use for these mega stones I been hoarding for years XD)
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Request: Pokemon Fusion of cyclizar and deino References: Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: The base Pokemon is a cyclizar with deino's emo hair thingy maybe four-legged but feel free to decide Payment: Tsareenite Q

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page