PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Pokemon Fusion of Sandslash and Noivern
If you have more mega stones you can keep commissioning me as much as you like haha

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: Pokemon Fusion of cyclizar and deino
I'll add both of you to the waitlist! It might take up to early next week to finish.
Request: What type of art you would like to get. Be as specific as you would like: Vaporeon and Mega Audino References:

Mega Audino

Mega Absol

Line color: Blue Background: Transparent Additional information: N/A Payment: 362Gp Sorry for commissioning you so much 😅

QUOTE originally posted by BellaValentine

Request: What type of art you would like to get. Be as specific as you would like: Vaporeon and Mega Audino References:

Mega Audino

Mega Absol

Line color: Blue Background: Transparent Additional information: N/A Payment: 362Gp Sorry for commissioning you so much 😅
It's fine! The shop is here for commissions after all :) Could I ask for a few clarifications for this one? You mention wanting Vaporeon and Mega Audino, but sent a reference of Mega Absol. Is this perhaps a mistake? And would you like the two pokémon together or as a fusion? I've gotten so many fusion requests I just want to make sure!

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Pokemon Fusion of Sandslash and Noivern
Got to this sooner than I expected! Sandslash and Noivern are nice pokémon to work with, their designs go surprisingly well together.

Sandslash/Noivern fusion

Oh sorry! I thought I changed all the vaporeon to mega absol 😅 I’d like a fusion of the mega absol and mega Audino. I’d like for absol to be the base Pokemon.

QUOTE originally posted by BellaValentine

Oh sorry! I thought I changed all the vaporeon to mega absol 😅 I’d like a fusion of the mega absol and mega Audino. I’d like for absol to be the base Pokemon.
No biggie! I will try to edit the waitlist on mobile but if not I'll add you the next time I'm on a computer

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

Request: Pokemon Fusion of cyclizar and deino
I was inspired by the opposite, of having deino's base body, so I made a bonus for this request. Free to use since it wasn't what was asked for exactly.

Cyclizar/Deino fusion

Bonus dwarf cyclizar

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Just got online and saw this! I love this so much! Thankkkkkk youuuu! Sending the mega stone now :D
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Oh my gosh I love them!!! Sending payment rn thank you so so much
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Request: Pokemon OC-Ronin [Greninja] References: Ronin but could he be wearing this outfit that I drew in a few minutes on this base I made for his outfits- Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: If you need any clarifications on the outfit in case that terrible ref is not enough, let me know! Payment: Pyrite Q
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hope you don't mind me coming back again Request: Pokemon Fusion of Mabosstiff and Houndoom References: The base Pokemon is a Houndoom with Mabsosstiff's fur to tail thingy and it's droopy eyes mouth beard Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope! Payment: payment 500 gp
I'll add both to the waitlist as well once I'm on the computer again. Editing code on mobile has been more tedious than I want to bother doing lol.
I finished all three before I got to my computer, so I'm going to try to make this post not look like a total mess!
  • BellaValentine
  • HowlingCat
  • Snowquil
Mega Absol/Mega Audino fusion

Art

Greninja OC

Art

Mabosstiff/Houndoom fusion

Art

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page