PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

Request: Lineart Description: Any pose is fine for grim! I think I have refs for her in most positions so I’m not looking for anything specific! References: Grim Additional information: transparent background would be excellent! Payment: altarianite + mawilite + fire memory Request: Lineart Description: if possible could you please draw her laying down, loafing like a cat? I don’t know how else to describe the pose but loafing so please let me know if you’d like a different pose! References: Amity Additional information:transparent background as well please! Payment: mega stone voucher + 2 mega stone Q voucher Do you take already evolved megas? If so I could add these two as payment as well! Ninetales + Zoroark
Already evolved megas are fine with me! I'll add you to the waitlist. I should get at least the first request done this weekend, probably the second one too.
I didn't have time to post these yesterday, but here they are now!

Grim

Amity

LazyBelle's AvatarLazyBelle
Request: Lineart Description: A female Flareon holding a pancake in her mouth! Feel free to be creative with the pose! References: Nothing specific, but if you can, try to make this Flareon extra fluffy Additional information: Can the lines be a deep orangey color and the background transparent? Also, PM it to me when you're finished please Payment: 200GP, 15 ZC and a Mega Stone voucher!
Official game sprite!

QUOTE originally posted by Aussomesawse

Request: Lineart Description: A female Flareon holding a pancake in her mouth! Feel free to be creative with the pose! References: Nothing specific, but if you can, try to make this Flareon extra fluffy Additional information: Can the lines be a deep orangey color and the background transparent? Also, PM it to me when you're finished please Payment: 200GP, 15 ZC and a Mega Stone voucher!
I'll add you to the waitlist! I'll try to get this started after work today, but if not, I should get it done this weekend. A quick skim of bulbapedia and it seemed like Flareon don't have gender differences in game. Do you want something specific that will differentiate it as female? Or just extra fluff? :)
LazyBelle's AvatarLazyBelle

QUOTE originally posted by fireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by Aussomesawse

I'll add you to the waitlist! I'll try to get this started after work today, but if not, I should get it done this weekend. A quick skim of bulbapedia and it seemed like Flareon don't have gender differences in game. Do you want something specific that will differentiate it as female? Or just extra fluff? :)
Oh! Should have specified, add some eyelashes and that extra fluff! Thank you so much!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Request: Lineart Description: A Nidoking/Magmar fusion with elements of Pecharunt [Basically a Loyal Three version of this character] References: The base form is that of this guy with a neck mane akin to that of a Noivern. In the mane is two toxic chains akin to that of Fezandipiti's toxic chains. His ears resembled the inner shell of Pecharunt while his face should be mores structured like a oni mask. The flames aren't apart of the design. Honestly, you are free to further play around with the design. Additional information: I would like black lines with a transparent background as per usual. Payment: Ampharosite, Aggronite, and Poisonium Z
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Lineart Description: A Nidoking/Magmar fusion with elements of Pecharunt [Basically a Loyal Three version of this character] References: The base form is that of this guy with a neck mane akin to that of a Noivern. In the mane is two toxic chains akin to that of Fezandipiti's toxic chains. His ears resembled the inner shell of Pecharunt while his face should be mores structured like a oni mask. The flames aren't apart of the design. Honestly, you are free to further play around with the design. Additional information: I would like black lines with a transparent background as per usual. Payment: Ampharosite, Aggronite, and Poisonium Z
Sure thing, I'll add you to the list! I'll have to read through the description with some paper in hand to make sure I get everything, haha. But I should be able to finish it this weekend :)
Here's the finished piece! It ended up being pretty different from the ref you sent. Let me know if you want it to be closer and I'll fix it right up for you :)

Nidoking/Magmar fusion

Request: Lineart Description: Serperior OC laying down to look at a Snivy/Seviper fusion. The Serperior looks annoyed and Snivy looks curious about the larger Pokemon. References: You have free reign to design the Snivy/Seviper however you like. All I ask is base is that of Snivy and they have a cravat. Here’s the Serperior OC ref Additional information: I want the usual black lines and transparent background! Payment: Gimmighoul Coin, Manectite Q and Garchompite

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Lineart Description: Serperior OC laying down to look at a Snivy/Seviper fusion. The Serperior looks annoyed and Snivy looks curious about the larger Pokemon. References: You have free reign to design the Snivy/Seviper however you like. All I ask is base is that of Snivy and they have a cravat. Here’s the Serperior OC ref Additional information: I want the usual black lines and transparent background! Payment: Gimmighoul Coin, Manectite Q and Garchompite
Sure thing, I'll add you to the waitlist! I'm a little busy right now, so it might take a bit longer than usual. I'll hopefully have a moment to draw this by the end of the week though :)
I had a moment to do this today after all! Hope you like it :)

Serperior and Servine OCs

Pomni's AvatarPomni
your art is absolutely stunning! Request: Lineart Description: my Team Skull admin OC, playing/interacting with his Umbreon. my first thought was play wrestling, but feel free to do what feels right!! References: here's his references on my Toyhouse ! if you need more info on anything, lmk :] Additional information: I would love for it to be transparent, if you don't mind me adding my own colours <3 Payment: 1 Jynxite Q + 1 Audinite + 1 Griseous Orb (if you still need those!) Request: Lineart Description: my Umbreon OC and Glaceon/Espeon OC on a date- was thinking of the Glaceon/Espeon feeding the Umbreon a pecha berry, holding it with either her magic References: Glaceon/Espeon + Umbreon. Additional information: I would like this one transparent as well, please! Payment: 1 Mewtwonite X + 1 Lopunnite + 1 Sharpedonite (if you still need those, as well ^^)
Sprite edited by me, icon also made by me!
Request: Lineart Description: A Tyrogue holding the hand of a Florgato. The Tyrogue is crying a bit while the Florgato is just comforting him with a gentle smile References: Tyrogue in either his normal form or casual outfit Florgato If you need a rough idea of their size difference, it’s something like this Additional information: I want the usual of black lines and transparent background! Payment: Splash Plate+Pixie Plate+Gimmighoul Coin

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page