PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray
  • Welcome
  • Payment
  • Examples
  • Commissions
  • X
Hello and welcome to my art shop! I'm working on a living dex, but all those mega stones aren't cheap, so I've decided to finance them via art commissions. Please have a look around, and if anything piques your interest or you have any questions about something don't hesitate to post!

.::RULES::.

All Pokéfarm rules apply! If you post the picture somewhere, credit me either here or on tumblr. I can draw most things, but I have the right to refuse a request without disclosing the reason. Feel free to color requested lineart yourself. I'd love to see the results! I'm a-ok with any edits as long as the base is credited to me. You can make more than one commission at a time, but beware that while one of your pieces is being worked on, other peoples' commissions will be moved above your remaining commissions in the waitlist. I will try to give a timeframe for how long a piece will take, but I work, study and have a puppy, so it can vary wildly. Feel free to PM about progress updates if I'm going way over the estimated time!

.::ORDER FORM::.

[b]Request:[/b] Lineart/Background/Flat colors/Detailed [b]Description:[/b] What you want drawn, such as characters, poses, etc. [b]References:[/b] You can write it out or link pictures, but pictures give more accurate results. [b]Additional information:[/b] You can add additional notes here, such as if you want a piece sent via PMs, if you want specific line colors or a transparent background, or anything else that you feel doesn't fit elsewhere. [b]Payment:[/b] What you would like to offer as payment
I use the exchange rate of 1zc:5gp:5kCr for pokéfarm currency. I take mixed payments, but prefer all of it as currency for bigger commissions. Items are roughly at current market price.
.::LINEART::. Lineart with a transparent or single color background and free to choose color for the lines. Pay what you want. You get to choose the price with the only restriction being I won't be doing it for free. For lineart only pieces I'll take the full payment once the piece is finished. .::BACKGROUND::. Lineart with character(s) and background. 1 500 zc and some sort of reference or description as I won't be coming up with backgrounds myself. Half the payment will be upfront, half upon completion. .::FLAT COLORS::. A colored picture, no shading or background. 1 000 zc with reference, 2 000 zc if I have to come up with the colors. Half the payment will be upfront, half upon completion. .::DETAILED::. A complete piece with both characters and background lined and colored. 4 000 zc with half the payment upfront. These will take longer and be limited to one at a time.

ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTIONS

I'll take any unown with a nature I'm missing. The ones I have can be seen in my fields named Alphabet Soup (Nature). For items, I'm interested in summon items for Pokémon that I'm missing the egg dex for as well as some forme change items and most mega stones or vouchers. A list of the ones I'm missing can be found at the end of this hidebox. I'm sorry it doesn't look terribly good on mobile, I've tried my best to fit the longer texts into two columns. You can also offer other items that I will consider on a case by case basis.

Missing Mega Pokémon

• Charizard Y
  • Beedrill
  • Pidgeot
  • Slowbro
  • Gengar
  • Steelix
  • Scizor
  • Heracross
  • Tyranitar
  • Sceptile
  • Blaziken
  • Gardevoir
  • Gallade
  • Medicham
  • Manectric
  • Camerupt
  • Glalie
  • Salamence
  • Metagross
  • Latios
  • Rayquaza
  • Lucario
  • Diancie
  • Raichu
  • Arcanine
  • Dewgong
  • Dragonite
  • Mew
  • Jumpluff
  • Sunflora
  • Weavile
  • Skarmory
  • Lugia
  • Celebi
  • Mightyena
  • Flygon
  • Zangoose
  • Jirachi
  • Carnivine
  • Lumineon
  • Shaymin
  • Victini
  • Liepard
  • Scolipede
  • Sawsbuck
  • Chandelure
  • Beartic
  • Goodra
  • Noivern

Missing Summons

• Azure Flute x16
  • Beast Ball x11
  • Black Prism x4
  • Gimmighoul Coins x14
  • Mage Orb
  • Teal Mask
  • Stellar Crystal

Missing Forme Change Items

• Meteorite Shard A
  • Meteorite Shard D
  • Meteorite Shard S
  • Flame Plate
  • Stone Plate
  • Iron Plate
  • Water Memory
  • Electric Memory
  • Grass Memory
  • Ice Memory
  • Fighting Memory
  • Poison Memory
  • Ground Memory
  • Flying Memory
  • Psychic Memory
  • Bug Memory
  • Rock Memory
  • Ghost Memory
  • Dragon Memory
  • Dark Memory
  • Steel Memory
  • Fairy Memory
  • Ultranecrozium Z
  • Dragon Ball x9
  • Hearthflame Mask
  • Cornerstone Mask
  • Stellar Tera Shard

Missing Data Volumes

• Iron Boulder
  • Iron Crown
  • Iron Leaves
  • Gouging Fire
  • Raging Bolt
  • Walking Wake

Miscellaneous Items

• Gems
  • Relic Items
  • Z Crystals
  • Crystal Fragments
  • Boxes
  • Tournament Tokens
  • Alcremie Sweets
Here are some examples of my art! You can also find more examples in the commissions tab, where I list my completed commissions.

THINGS I CAN DRAW

LINEART

BACKGROUND

FLAT COLOR

DETAILED

WAITLIST

User Commission Status
- - -
Detailed commission
- - -

FEBRUARY

User Commission
BellaValentine Lucario/Lurantis fusion
HowlingCat Jolteon OC
BellaValentine Riolu/Fomantis fusion
HowlingCat Scorbunnny/Hawlucha fusion
MoonlightReaper Humanoid
HowlingCat Sandslash/Noivern fusion
Snowquil Cyclizar/Deino fusion
BellaValentine Mega Absol/Mega Audino fusion
HowlingCat Greninja OC
Snowquil Mabosstiff/Houndoom fusion
HowlingCat Gliscor Gijinka
HowlingCat Mega Absol OC
Snowquil Lycanroc/Tauros fusion
MoonlightReaper Humanoid
HowlingCat Decidueye OC
Frog Friend Mega Gallade/Hatterene fusion
Snowquil Flareon/Galarian Articuno fusion
HowlingCat Hisuian Arcanine/Houndstone fusion
Frog Friend Breloom/Espathra fusion
Snowquil Pokémon OC
illud93 Hisuian Arcanine/Espeon fusion
HowlingCat Spiritomb/Slowking fusion
illud93 Arcanine/Zygarde fusion
HowlingCat Fursona
Snowquil Noivern/Skeledirge fusion
Naxxremis Froakie/Litwick avatar
illud93 Arcanine/Yamask fusion
Snowquil Growlithe OC
HowlingCat Greninja OC

MARCH

User Commission
Naxxremis Forum signature
Snowquil Digimon
Ravenclawdiadem Pokémon OC
HowlingCat Pokémon OCs
HowlingCat Pokémon OCs
KAKarma Mega Gardevoir/Honchrow fusion
HowlingCat Tyrogue OC
KAKarma Pillow dog
KAKarma Elf/Dragon OC
Snowquil Obstagoon/Jolteon fusion
HowlingCat Tyrogue OC
Snowquil Ogrepon/Meowscarada fusion
KAKarma Mermaid OC
KAKarma Mermaid OC
KAKarma OC request
KAKarma OC request
KAKarma OC request
KAKarma OC request

APRIL

User Commission
HowlingCat Sableye OC
Twickers14 Lineart
Twickers14 Lineart
Aussomesawse Flareon lineart
HowlingCat Nidoking/Magmar lineart

.::CREDITS::.

All images and code made by me. Thanks for stopping by!
.::Latest update::. (2024/04/15) Added new references in the Example tab and somewhat adjusted the prices.
Request: Pokémon fusion of Lucario and Lurantis References: Line color: Blue Background: Transparent Additional information: I would like a mixture of the two Pokémon’s color palettes and I would like for Lucario to be the base Pokemon. Payment: 300Gp
Thanks for the request! Unfortunately the sketches won't be colored. Would you still like just the lineart?
Yes that’s fine with me :D
Great! I'll start working on it later today. It should take only a few days at most.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Request: Fullbody pic of my Jolteon OC References: Raiden If you show the left side of his face, he has a scar that can be seen here (used his non-mega ref for that). Line color: Black Background: Transparent Additional information: Nope Payment: Absolite
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Raiden has a very cool design! Unfortunately I already have mega absol. If you'd like to offer something else as payment, I'd love to draw him!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Do you have a Latiasite? :0 cause I can replace the Absolite with that if you like
A latiasite works! I'll get to it after the previous request is finished. I'd say a couple of days for this too.

QUOTE originally posted by BellaValentine

Request: Pokémon fusion of Lucario and Lurantis
Here's the finished Lucario/Lurantis fusion! Included a version with and without the watermark, you can use either one. You can now send the payment. I really love Lurantis, so this was a lot of fun to work on! I hope you like it too :)

Lucario/Lurantis fusion

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Fullbody pic of my Jolteon OC
Raiden is so fluffy, he was a joy to draw! I hope you're happy with the result. You can send the Latiasite when you have a chance.

Jolteon OC

Oh wow I absolutely love it! I hope I can see it colored one day :D

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page