PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Zerø's AvatarZerø
My mum is currently checking up on the neighbour's cat as her owner is away. So cue my dog running back and forth between the door and window while running around and barking as dramatically as she possibly can just because my mum left the room without her. (She couldn't care less about me sitting in the room with her.) She has such a loud and shrill bark, its really annoying. My head hurts with her. I think she's only been doing it for 10 minutes at the most but it feels like an hour. Trying to quell my frustration by playing Pokemon Emerald. It's not working, send help.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 7,586 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/306
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Just got an generic email from a company where I'd applied for a job, apparently being informed that I'd recently completed a telephone interview and that they'd like me to complete a review survey. No. No I didn't. I've never gotten a call from anyone about it. So, should I just assume I don't have a chance at the job now? It'd have been perfect if I'd gotten it. 16 hour job surrounded by gadgets? Yes please. I guess there's nothing stopping me from applying again but man, this has left a sour taste in my mouth. I've been waiting for two weeks to hear back from them, only to find this email. I wouldn't mind if it'd been a 'no' or if I'd gotten no response at all but I'd gotten to the first lot of interviews, which is frustrating. For a technology based company, you think they'd handle something like this better. I can't even email them saying I never recived a call because everything is automated. I don't have phone credit either, so I can't call them or anything. Ugh.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I've drawn a thing. It was purely experimental but I rather like how it's turned out. I'll probably gradually do one for each type as I rotate through the teams each month. I see no harm in letting others use them with credit, so I'll probably add a separate section for them in my second post or something. My shiny Mightyena for my living dex made a decent 97% pair, so I've switched to hatching Poochyena instead of Alolan Meowth to try and help the team. We're still stuck near the bottom, always in the shadows I guess. XD I wonder what team I'll be in next month?
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I have decided to start the monumental task of naming every Pokemon I collect for my shiny living dex after a food item. I love how now and then, I manage to briefly convince myself I'm funny. :D
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Oh wow, hey look. I'm in Team Grass this month. So I made another banner, er badge thing. I don't know if I'd offer these as commissions in my shop but they're fun to make. Took me maybe an hour or two? I'm slow when it comes to art though, so eh. *shrugs* Maractus seems to have become a favourite grass type of mine lately and I'm not entirely sure why. It's an obscure and weak Pokemon. XD I'm still drawing but my tablet pen continues to be unresponsive. I wonder if the battery needs replaced? It keeps randomly lagging and sometimes spazzes out and starts acting like I clicked when I haven't. I can still draw just fine but it takes so much longer when I have to keep fixing mistakes the delays the pen causes.

Also totally geeking out about something not Pokemon related...

...But equally as childish. Sonic Forces is available for pre-order outside of Europe it seems. I was going to hold off and wait for a few reviews before buying the game (since my opinion of the game is very split right now) but pre-order bonuses come with cool controller stickers and extra costumes for the custom character. And with most of the species looking ugly, I'll take an opportunity to dress them up as NiGHTS or put them in a Persona 5 outfit. I'd still prefer to play as Sonic's other companions over the custom character. There's rumours Shadow's outfit will be available for the custom character... but couldn't I just play as Shadow in place of Sonic instead? They better include a Silver costume then, otherwise I shall protest. >:/ To be honest, as someone who does have quite a few Sonic FC's, the only custom character design I really like is the 'official' one, which is the male red wolf they used in the trailer. I can't help but draw him like a naive little rookie, he's adorable. X3 (Shading is lazy because I'm redoing it with lineless art.)
Zerø's AvatarZerø
It's my dog's Birthday today, she's officially 2 years old. (Er, give or take a few days anyway. The breeder didn't give us the exact date Willow was born, so I had to make a rough estimate.) And I'm so slow when it comes to art. I've so much I need to finish and I my rubbish graphics tablet doesn't help. ;-; I've scripts to write for a few video tutorials. I've a goofy comic strip I need to finish drawing before the game it's based on is released and any potential humour is lost, along with a panel of the comic redrawn as a separate brushwork image. I have a friend's drawing to finish, I've sprite orders to complete. And I need to finish a comic cover for a new comic I'm planning for PF. (Just until I get a better tablet so I can work on my PMD comic.) And everything could probably be done if I buckled down and kept working on it all week but my ADD won't let me. So I get like, a little bit done in a few hours. I don't know how people can spend hours drawing and get so much done. I seriously envy them, I'd love to be more productive. My mum suggested coffee to combat my ADD but ew, I don't like coffee.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
~Clearing up all personal ramblings in my journal that are more mental health rants. I don't want people stumbling on this journal and worrying. If you're that curious you can always read the post history. :D~
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I was finally able to watch the latest Nintendo Direct as I couldn't catch it live and my goodness there are so many games I want! But I can't even afford the Switch itself right now. XD I'm just glad most of these games I want don't come out until 2018, it gives me a bit of breathing space and time to save up for a Switch. Fingers crossed I can find myself a job, even if only for the holiday season. But my despair that I can't play Splatoon, Mario Odyssey or Xenoblade 2 aside, I'm really happy to see Nintendo embracing more third party games and with the Switch not having anything too crazy control wise (like the Wii or Wii U having specific gimmicks that limited gameplay) it means more third party developers want to make and port games onto the system. I really hope this means 2018 will be the Switch's time to really shine, while the launch games were a little weak, they've certainly made up for it with the upcoming titles and because they're due for next year, fans have enough time to be able to afford it all. I'll get these games eventually, even if I have to buy everything preowned.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Internally screaming because I finally found my old tablet pen and found a USB wire that fits the tablet, meaning it's working but my computer wouldn't recognise as anything but another mouse. So I redownloaded the driver and now it doesn't recognise my tablet at all. I know I can fix it but it is a little frustrating, I want to use my tablet so badly. I'm stuck with my brother's and it's rubbish. ;-;
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Starts working on the linework of her PMD comic. Looks at her old pages. Starts flailing her arms around like a madwoman. "What even is consistency?!" Getting used to my old tablet is weird but it's nice to be able to work on my PMD comic again.

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page