PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Zerø's AvatarZerø
I've strained my voice so much today that I've pretty much lost it. Hopefully resting it overnight will help because otherwise work tomorrow will be pure pain. Dang it hurts so much, it doesn't help that my gran smokes indoors, so that's put strain on my throat too. D:
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 7,586 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/306
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I've been under a lot of stress lately financially from being off ill during the first two weeks of January and being the only one working, that's a problem. But my family have somehow managed to survive to the end of the month and we're all working now, so hopefully things get better. Despite all that, I'm feeling pretty good today! I've opened a trade shop, temporary name and all but I'm finally getting somewhere with my living dex and that's awesome. Being active on the trading scene has revived my interest in the site too, I don't know how long it'll last with my ADHD but I'm interacting more than usual and even have an Übercharm active to keep myself motivated. The goal is a Melan Buneary (as it has been for like, two years now) but I don't have HM at the moment so I don't even know if it's possible. XD
Zerø's AvatarZerø
ADHD's a funny thing. Most days I can't be bothered to reach 1000 interactions or do much else on site. Then there's the rare day where my brain hyper focuses and I do 10,000 interactions in a few hours, on top of editing my Living Dex, rearranging my fields etc.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I've been having a lot of fun with Legends Arceus. Sw/Sh and BD/SP left me sour towards the quality of the mainline games because of how lacking they were when it came to plot, polish and overall content. Arceus is far from perfect and I have similar gripes with it that've been a recent trend in previous instalments but overall I've been enjoying my time with the game and I haven't even finished it yet. There's a lot of features that I appreciate and that I hope carry over to future games. In all honesty it's just nice to enjoy a Pokémon game again.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I'm trying to move away from venting in this journal. While it has certainly helped as I struggle to talk about my problems to family/friends, it's not really needed on a site like this. I guess my only worry is having nothing to post to keep my journal from being deleted for inactivity. ^-^' I've debated deleting this one and starting fresh with just PFQ related content. I could put my living dex on the second page and not immediately destroy people's devices. XD But there's records here of significant moments in my life and I like owning aged things. A journal that's 5 years old feels special compared to one that's 2 months old, you know? Having a delete button would be so helpful, haha!
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I recently put my Buneary hunt on hold. It was a 6k chain but because I wasn't actually hunting and just collecting gems for the Wishforge I'd been hunting them for 3 years (it was a lazy hunt, with me hatching 12-30 eggs on average a day). Needless to say having no chain active and being able to hatch whatever I want has been so freeing. I can finally get back to hatching Shiny Pokemon for my living dex! :D I know trading saved chains won't ever become a thing but I'd honestly pay a Melan Hunter to hatch a Melan for me with my chain. XD Maybe if I ever get the Arceus Rank (or close enough) I'll buy HM+boosts and try properly for a Melan since I do have the chain saved.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Making a little post so this isn't deleted again. Still getting back into the swing of things after taking a small break, haha.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I've lost the motivation to shiny hunt at the moment, mainly because it involves needing to interact with users to get the Daycare to give me eggs. I know, it's crazy, I don't want to interact with the core mechanic of the site?! I have times where I'll barely interact for months and then suddenly I'm hyper focusing and doing 5000 interactions in a day (and not just for MCW). For a while I was even being consistent with the 1000 daily task but I've completely fallen out of that habit. Hopefully motivation to do it will come back soon, I think I've just had a lot of stuff fighting for my limited attention span at the moment, haha! Those poor Pyukumuku will just have to chill out in their eggs for a little longer.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I need to give this journal a little bump so it doesn't go poof again. I just haven't really had much to talk about since my activity on this site has dropped quite a bit. Nothing's really caught my attention enough at the moment to be super active. Maybe I'll consider jumping into a RP sometime and see if that reignites my interest, though I'll need to find one where the others are okay with me not always being able to reply. I love RPing but my ADHD and just work can often lead to burn out and not feeling in the mood to write anything. XD
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Well jumping into RP didn't really pan out, I'm rather surprised at just how much activity has dropped around that part of the site. I've given my shop another activity bump but at this point I am debating quitting. Maybe I'll sell my stuff for art or something, I dunno. I've got a lot of fond memories from this place but it feels like the core of the site is designed around hatching and selling variants and while making a living Shiny dex has been fun, I'm running low on funds to keep buying the Pokémon I need and don't have much motivation in acquiring more Credits etc.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page