PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
I was finally able to watch the latest Nintendo Direct as I couldn't catch it live and my goodness there are so many games I want! But I can't even afford the Switch itself right now. XD I'm just glad most of these games I want don't come out until 2018, it gives me a bit of breathing space and time to save up for a Switch. Fingers crossed I can find myself a job, even if only for the holiday season. But my despair that I can't play Splatoon, Mario Odyssey or Xenoblade 2 aside, I'm really happy to see Nintendo embracing more third party games and with the Switch not having anything too crazy control wise (like the Wii or Wii U having specific gimmicks that limited gameplay) it means more third party developers want to make and port games onto the system. I really hope this means 2018 will be the Switch's time to really shine, while the launch games were a little weak, they've certainly made up for it with the upcoming titles and because they're due for next year, fans have enough time to be able to afford it all. I'll get these games eventually, even if I have to buy everything preowned.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
374 x 5 × 3069 Current Chain: 0/68
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page