PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
Oh wow, hey look. I'm in Team Grass this month. So I made another banner, er badge thing. I don't know if I'd offer these as commissions in my shop but they're fun to make. Took me maybe an hour or two? I'm slow when it comes to art though, so eh. *shrugs* Maractus seems to have become a favourite grass type of mine lately and I'm not entirely sure why. It's an obscure and weak Pokemon. XD I'm still drawing but my tablet pen continues to be unresponsive. I wonder if the battery needs replaced? It keeps randomly lagging and sometimes spazzes out and starts acting like I clicked when I haven't. I can still draw just fine but it takes so much longer when I have to keep fixing mistakes the delays the pen causes.

Also totally geeking out about something not Pokemon related...

...But equally as childish. Sonic Forces is available for pre-order outside of Europe it seems. I was going to hold off and wait for a few reviews before buying the game (since my opinion of the game is very split right now) but pre-order bonuses come with cool controller stickers and extra costumes for the custom character. And with most of the species looking ugly, I'll take an opportunity to dress them up as NiGHTS or put them in a Persona 5 outfit. I'd still prefer to play as Sonic's other companions over the custom character. There's rumours Shadow's outfit will be available for the custom character... but couldn't I just play as Shadow in place of Sonic instead? They better include a Silver costume then, otherwise I shall protest. >:/ To be honest, as someone who does have quite a few Sonic FC's, the only custom character design I really like is the 'official' one, which is the male red wolf they used in the trailer. I can't help but draw him like a naive little rookie, he's adorable. X3 (Shading is lazy because I'm redoing it with lineless art.)
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
374 x 5 × 3069 Current Chain: 0/68
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page