PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
i do not have a toyhouse. i'll send two trades, one with the zc and 5 boxes and a sexond with the other five. tysm! :D
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 3388
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
~!BUMP!~
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I love the Arboliva x Tentacruel Fusion and I would like to buy it. I can pay in ZC and I have a Toyhouse account. I also read you sometimes take commissions. If you're interested, I have 5 custom fusion ideas for my roleplay and I need an artist to bring them to life.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Mewsical's AvatarMewsical
Can i buy the rockruff ribombee fusion for 1 beastball + 200gp? (i hope i did the math right) i think the beastball equivs to 1300 gp and then ill pay the extra 200. Is that alright with you?
Avatar credit goes to star_slayer

QUOTE originally posted by Loksfjoer

I love the Arboliva x Tentacruel Fusion and I would like to buy it. I can pay in ZC and I have a Toyhouse account. I also read you sometimes take commissions. If you're interested, I have 5 custom fusion ideas for my roleplay and I need an artist to bring them to life.
For sure! We can talk more about it in PMs if you'd like! And awesome, I'll send over the character to you just as soon as I get your TH user name and the currency makes it over to my end. Thanks so much!

QUOTE originally posted by Mewsical

Can i buy the rockruff ribombee fusion for 1 beastball + 200gp? (i hope i did the math right) i think the beastball equivs to 1300 gp and then ill pay the extra 200. Is that alright with you?
For sure! That would be perfect. Do you have a Toyhouse account I can send them to? If not, you can PM me a good email address and I can send over an unwatermarked image.
Mewsical's AvatarMewsical
Yeah, i have a toyhouse account! the user is TalonsOfFire and currently has nothing on it (yet!)
BrothyBear's AvatarBrothyBear
Omg I Love that Carnivine/Mawile Fusion Can I Snag it from you? Payment Will be: - 2 Z-Crystals - 3 Amber Tokens - And 700 GP I think i did the math correctly
Lv. 100 — +4,431,813
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 98%
Lonely nature
Lv. 100 — +9,350,883
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Shiny/Albino Joint Shop With RetroGamer!

QUOTE originally posted by Mewsical

Yeah, i have a toyhouse account! the user is TalonsOfFire and currently has nothing on it (yet!)
Awesome, can do! I'll send the character over to you just as soon as the currency/items makes it over to my side. Thanks so so much!

QUOTE originally posted by BrothyBear

Omg I Love that Carnivine/Mawile Fusion Can I Snag it from you? Payment Will be: - 2 Z-Crystals - 3 Amber Tokens - And 700 GP I think i did the math correctly
Of course! I think it would actually be 750gp however. 2 Z-Crystals= 200zc 3 Amber Tokens=150zc and 750gp=150zc totalling 500zc If you're still ok with that, I can send the character over to you just as soon as the items/ currency makes it over to my side. Thanks so much!
illud93's Avatarillud93
hello again!! may i please snag absol audino for usd? :D

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

hello again!! may i please snag absol audino for usd? :D
Hey hey!! For sure! I'll send them over your way after the payment makes it to my end. Same info as last time of course. Thanks so so much!

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page