PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

OOOOOH MY GODS!! I love the Sylveon x Vigoroth!!! I really want them!! Do you take summons, items, or anything with payment? I have 1m Credits and lots of items I reallly love them ;w;
Avatar by Bugmilk, ~Snek goes Blep~

QUOTE originally posted by Jurassic Archen

OOOOOH MY GODS!! I love the Sylveon x Vigoroth!!! I really want them!! Do you take summons, items, or anything with payment? I have 1m Credits and lots of items I reallly love them ;w;
For sure! We can try working something out. I can take: Origin Sashes ( worth 1450,000 credits) Beast Balls (worth 1,200,000 credits) Azure Flutes (worth 900,000 credits) Any of the "Masks of (blank) (Market Price) PR Memory Sticks ( 200 ZC) Uber Charm (250 ZC) Shiny Charm (200 ZC) Or if you would like to make an offer with anything else, feel free and I will see if I'll take em!
Okay I have these! x1 Fairium Z x1 Kusanagi x1 Lunar Wing x2 Gracidea Seed x1 Cobalt Épée x1 Terracotta Épée x1 Inari's Lamp x1 Apprentice's Épée x1 Hyperspace Ring x1 Komainu Figurine x1 Eclipse Flute x1 Plasma Koa x1 Wishing Star x1 Psychic Feather x1 Combat Feather x1 Rage Feather x1 Radiant Petal x1 Lugianite Q x1 Data Volume: Roaring Moon x9 Relic Copper x1 Relic Silver Gems: x2 Medium Normal Gem x7 Medium Water Gem x1 Large Water Gem x1 Medium Electric Gem x1 Medium Ice Gem x2 Medium Fighting Gem x8 Medium Ground Gem x1 Medium Psychic Gem x7 Medium Bug Gem x2 Medium Rock Gem x2 Medium Ghost Gem x1 Medium Dark Gem x2 Medium Steel Gem x2 Medium Fairy Gem

QUOTE originally posted by Jurassic Archen

Okay I have these!
Alright, I'll happily take these: Fairium Z for 630,000 Data Volume: Roaring Moon for 75,000 Lugianite Q for 256,000 Wishing Star for 160,000 credits Eclipse Flute for 430,000 credits and then the rest in credits which would be 949,000 If my math is correct, that should add up to the 2,500,000 credit you need. Also, do you have a toyhouse I can send the character to? If not, you can DM me some contact information like an email and I can send over a high quality, unwatermarked image.
illud93's Avatarillud93
totally didn't accidentally find you here on pfq after offering on toyhouse hiii (again) can i please snag that lunala fusion for usd? :D

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

totally didn't accidentally find you here on pfq after offering on toyhouse hiii (again) can i please snag that lunala fusion for usd? :D
oh HI!! Hahah. Its a small world it seems. I actually have a user on Toyhouse (git_it) that just got to me about that one before you did as well as the cubone. I'll give them 24 hours to pay and if they don't, I'll let you snag em instead.
Lynxray's AvatarLynxray

QUOTE originally posted by LydiaQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Lynxray

Hello! Would you take mix payment for the Zoroark x Ursaring? If so I can offer: 1,528,095 Credits 769 GP 41 ZC If I did all the math correctly that should all equal to 500 ZC worth. :')
For sure! That should work great. Do you have a toyhouse I can send the character over to? If not, you can DM me your email or another form of contact so I can give you a high-quality, Unwatermarked image.
I do! Right here! I'll send over the currency shortly. Thank you! I love your art style and these adopts are right up my alley! <3
Rest in peace Sadie May. I know you'll be waiting for me in heaven. I can't wait to see you again. I love you. 2009-2023 ❤✞🕊
illud93's Avatarillud93
may i snag Luxio x Litwick guy for $5 usd? :D

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

may i snag Luxio x Litwick guy for $5 usd? :D
For sure!Payment info is the same as last time I'll send them over to you after the payment makes it over to my side. Thank you so much!
~Boost!~

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page