PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Three new fusion adopts for (18/Aug/2023)!!!!
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I need the eevee torchic fusion.

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

I need the eevee torchic fusion.
Can do! I'll send it right over to your Toyhouse after receiving the trade.
ToxicCreed's AvatarToxicCreed
Oh man I've fallen in love with the Kirlia x Phione Fusion ;o; would I be able to adopt it for GP? It's been AGES since I've logged into my Toyhouse account but I do have one! ToxicCreed
Made by MochaFox
Credits Code Forum Avatar & Background Art by Myself Official Sprite
"Right, wrong, good, evil... People think everything has to be black and white, but that's just not how it is." - Giovanni (Pokemon Masters) 3000+ Pokemon in Fields, mostly S & S. BG Art is of my Ghost Type Tauros OC named Styx Want to see more of my art? Check here!

QUOTE originally posted by ToxicCreed

Oh man I've fallen in love with the Kirlia x Phione Fusion ;o; would I be able to adopt it for GP? It's been AGES since I've logged into my Toyhouse account but I do have one! ToxicCreed
For sure! I'll transfer the ownership over to your Toyhouse as soon as the traded GP comes my way.
ToxicCreed's AvatarToxicCreed
Awesome, thank you! I believe I set up everything right ^.^ Thank you so much, I just fell in love with the design when I saw it (I'm a huge lover of the Ralts line!)

QUOTE originally posted by ToxicCreed

Awesome, thank you! I believe I set up everything right ^.^ Thank you so much, I just fell in love with the design when I saw it (I'm a huge lover of the Ralts line!)
You are so very welcome! Yes, everything looks good and the transfer should be sent over to you now. Thank you so much for giving this baby a new home!
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hi! may I purchase the mareep x florges, and the buneary x hatterene fusions, please? o:!
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x131 / 500 credits

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

Hi! may I purchase the mareep x florges, and the buneary x hatterene fusions, please? o:!
Of course! Do you have a toyhouse account? If so, I can transfer the ownership over to you once the currency makes it over to my end. If not, you can Pm me an email (or any other form of communication) so I can send over the unwatermarked images to you.
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
yes I do, my th is the same id as my pfq! ID is minjoo~ Total is 800zc equivalent, correct? c:

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page