PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Ooh, I love the gardevoir x chandelure! Could I get it for ZC?
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Ooh, I love the gardevoir x chandelure! Could I get it for ZC?
For sure! I'll send them over to your TH just as soon as the currency makes it over to my side. Thank you so much!
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Hello I LOVE THE LONG SUSHI- Would you take a Beast Ball and 1300 gp for them? Otherwise I can do 2300 gp and 200k credits. My toyhouse is also Glacierwing.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Glacierwing

Hello I LOVE THE LONG SUSHI- Would you take a Beast Ball and 1300 gp for them? Otherwise I can do 2300 gp and 200k credits. My toyhouse is also Glacierwing.
The Beastball and 1300 gp sounds perfect. I'll transfer the character over just as soon as the tradw makes it to my end. Thank you so so much!
!~BOOST~!
!~BUMP~!
~!BUMP!~
~bump~
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
hmmgg i keep coming back to look at that goodra x mareaine fusion,,,, can i buy for 10 boxes (equals 200zc i think) and 300zc?
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 816
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

hmmgg i keep coming back to look at that goodra x mareaine fusion,,,, can i buy for 10 boxes (equals 200zc i think) and 300zc?
Of course. That works perfectly! Do you have a toyhouse that I can send the character to? If not, you can PM me an email so I can send over an unwatermarked image. Either way, I'll get the character send over to you asap after the trade makes it over to my side!

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page