PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~ >

QUOTE originally posted by Loksfjoer

I love the Arboliva x Tentacruel Fusion and I would like to buy it. I can pay in ZC and I have a Toyhouse account. I also read you sometimes take commissions. If you're interested, I have 5 custom fusion ideas for my roleplay and I need an artist to bring them to life.
For sure! We can talk more about it in PMs if you'd like! And awesome, I'll send over the character to you just as soon as I get your TH user name and the currency makes it over to my end. Thanks so much!

QUOTE originally posted by Mewsical

Can i buy the rockruff ribombee fusion for 1 beastball + 200gp? (i hope i did the math right) i think the beastball equivs to 1300 gp and then ill pay the extra 200. Is that alright with you?
For sure! That would be perfect. Do you have a Toyhouse account I can send them to? If not, you can PM me a good email address and I can send over an unwatermarked image.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page