PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

yes I do, my th is the same id as my pfq! ID is minjoo~ Total is 800zc equivalent, correct? c:
Yes, that's correct! 800ZC or equivalent. I'll get everything set up to transfer and I'll send them both over to you after the trade.
Two new fusion adopts have just been added!
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
i need that Nidorina x Squirtle Fusion can i get them with credits

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

i need that Nidorina x Squirtle Fusion can i get them with credits
For sure! Do you have a toyhouse? I can send the ownership over to you as soon as the trade makes it over to my end.
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
if you don't mind me changing for them Scrafty x Hisuian Growlithe Fusion also if not ill still take the other cutie also my toyhouse is scarabun sending payment now

QUOTE originally posted by Snowquil

if you don't mind me changing for them Scrafty x Hisuian Growlithe Fusion also if not ill still take the other cutie also my toyhouse is scarabun sending payment now
No problem at all! I've got the payment. I'll send over the Scrafty x Hisuian Growlithe fusion over to yout shortly. Thank you so much for giving this baby a new home!
Bump!
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
I'd like to adopt that Pumpkaboo x Alcremie, please! For 500ZC My TH is PokemonTrainerAlix!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

I'd like to adopt that Pumpkaboo x Alcremie, please! For 500ZC My TH is PokemonTrainerAlix!
For sure! I'll send the character over to your TH just as soon as the traded currency makes it over to my end. Thank you so much for giving this cutie a new home! <3
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
hello!! i've had my eye on the snorunt x budew adopt for a while and would love to snag em for 300zc! my TH is the same as my username here, thebitoucan!!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +302,684
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 98%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page