PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~EMBER'S FUSION ADOPTS~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456789

BananaLizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBananaLizard
graphics404.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
The uh.. the uh.. omg my brain forgot! THe skitty/joltik. I need it. 500 zc if yours. MY TH Let me know if/when to send payment owo

QUOTE originally posted by thebitoucan

hello!! i've had my eye on the snorunt x budew adopt for a while and would love to snag em for 300zc! my TH is the same as my username here, thebitoucan!!
Sure thing! They should be on their way to your TH now. Thank you so much for giving this baby a home! They've been waiting a while for one.

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

The uh.. the uh.. omg my brain forgot! THe skitty/joltik. I need it. 500 zc if yours. MY TH Let me know if/when to send payment owo
For sure! I'll get them sent over to your TH as soon as the trade makes it over to my end. Thanks so much for taking in another one of my babies!
Bump <3
Am I allowed to ask for the Lycanroc x Sharpedo to be held for me? >.>
PFP from the anime, badly edited by me. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis when I use it by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon.

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Am I allowed to ask for the Lycanroc x Sharpedo to be held for me? >.>
Heya! For sure. An adopt can be held for 48 hours. After that, it will be back up on the market.
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
if the obstagoon comes off hold i would love to grab em
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
Payment has been sent! ^-^

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Payment has been sent! ^-^
Awesome! Thank you so much. Do you have a toyhouse I can send the character to? If not I can email you a unwatermarked image!
I do! The username is TheAngelsCavalry

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page