PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 105106107

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Esper and spingo go to caelans side. yea, I do! Its not that tough of a climb..... Its a workout, yes, but I dont think its that tough! To be honest, ive never entered area zero the normal way..... ..........
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
As the two of them entered Zero Gate, there was an automated voice that said, "Trainer entry detected." before some computers beeped and the voice, "Access granted. Student name: Caelan Blake. Access granted. Student name: Esper Lanes. Access granted." suddenly a green panel on the floor started glowing and the voice said, "Please stand on the access panel to be transported to Zero Lab Security Station." Caelan stepped onto the panel and arrived in the Security Station.
esper and spingo step on the panel as well, and both arrive in the security station, and esper seems quite disoriented by the teleportation, ans spingo keeps esper upright. rada! Scar..... (I got you esper! Just lean on me.....) thank you spin...... oooh.... Id much prefer rock climbing down...... Spingo guides esper to caelans side.
Caelan helped Esper regain her footing after seeing her disorientation, and told her, "Yeah, teleporting takes some time to get used to." He heard a computer voice say, "Voice recognition verified. Caelan Blake's vocal recognition confirmed. Authorizing access to Zero Suit via user's Rotom Phone." suddenly, Caelan's Rotom Phone came out of his pocket and attached itself to his right glove. When it did, Caelan's skin appeared to change into the suit that he had shown Rosey, which resembled Miraidon, a Paradox Pokémon that had only been spoken about in myths and the Violet Book. Caelan was shocked as the suit enveloped his body, "What the-!?" before looking at his reflection in the glass and said, "Dear Arceus... I look like a superhero with this thing!"
Rosey then comes out of her pokeball, which is a timer ball. hm..... Interesting..... So that's how it works..... Esper reorientates herself, and her jaw (figuratively) hits the floor when she sees caelans suit. oh my arceus...... that looks so cool! You look so amazing! I was already excited from what rosey told me last night, but its even cooler in person! yep, thats esper for ya..... Shes really into mechanical things...... Also, I do apologize if I sound louder to you.... I noticed that the suit also has a translator built into it..... Spingo is in stunned shock. ..........
Caelan wondered how the suit worked and said, "Still, I don't understand ow my father could have designed this thing. It reminds me of some of the Paradox Pokémon from the future. But how would my dad have access to such data?" suddenly, the suit beeped, "Paradox Pokémon detected, scanning... Scan complete, Iron Moth data transfer completed. Zero Suit now has access to abilities and skills available to Iron Moth." before Caelan wondered, "So it knows how to scan and adapt to other Paradox Pokémon? This really is high-tech. But that just raises so many more questions."
hmmm..... I suddenly have a bad feeling about this.... A premonition, if you will..... ........I hope the data I found isnt true....... Spingo notices a newspaper, from hoenn, and she immediately hides it from caelans view. s-scar....... (W-why is this here?)
"I agree, this is all too weird for it to just be a good father's gift to his only son. There's more to this than what we can tell for right now." before speaking to his Rotom Phone, although this was just his guess on how to deactivate the Zero Suit, "Deactivate Zero Suit." before his suit transformed back into his Rotom Phone and he was in his normal school uniform again.
Esper has noticed the newspaper, and she takes it from spingo, and caelan is able to get a good view of the inside of it, as it talks about someone called E. Bloom who had achieved master ranks for every contest in hoenn, and while it looks similar to esper, the person in the paper is male, and espers last name is lanes, so theres little reason for these two to be the same person..... Right? ugh, why is this here?! I cant even escape it here!
"Escape what?" Caelan asked as he got a slight look at the paper and seeing the name E. Bloom. "Oh, I used to watch E. Bloom perform at contests when I was studying in Hoenn. He was an amazing coordinator."

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 105106107

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page