PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109

Cocodrilo tries to dodge the Dragon Claw, but he's not fast enough. The fiery aura dissipates after he falls, unable to bring himself to continue any longer. "That was a good battle!" says Sammy, returning Cocodrilo to his Poké Ball.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan smiled as the suit faded back into the Rotom Phone. "Yeah, I got some good data from that. Sorry about the first time. My dad didn't really tell me a lot about the suit's features."
"It's alright. I'm just glad everyone's okay," Sammy tells Caelan. He takes his Bag off for a bit and looks through it, making sure everything is in its proper pocket. "Thank goodness..." Sammy mutters to himself, breathing a sigh of relief upon finding everything to be in place. He zips the Bag back up before wearing it again.
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Flutter goes to caelans side. l.png hmmm.... Flutter wonders if that suit can take the form of those..... Ultra beast creatures..... Flutter would think so, but flutter not not know much about technology...
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
Rio was watching the battle with Macy and Goose when he hears mention of Ultra Beasts. "Hmm? Ultra Beasts? I've heard of these things before but i've only seen one once..." Goose recalls their encounter with one as well, trying to remember which one it was.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
"It's possible. I studied Ultra Beasts during a vacation to Alola." before taking out a Beast Ball and saying, "And while I never opened this thing, it was a gift from one of my professors. Much like that Temporal Ball I used while Esper and i were in Area Zero was designed to capture Paradox Pokémon, this Beast Ball was designed to capture Ultra Beasts. But that being said, the suit was designed with the intention of controlling and capturing Paradox Pokémon, I don't know if it could work with Ultra Beasts, since they're from entirely different dimensions, not different timelines." before putting away the Beast Ball.
"I've heard of a few Ultra Beasts back when my family and I lived in Alola. We hadn't seen any, though," Sammy says. Cocodrilo still lay within his Poké Ball, resting and recovering.
ace.png
"I think it was a... Kartana, if I remember correctly."
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Flutter looks at rio, her eyes shining with wonder. l.png A kartana? Is that the origami one?
ace.png
"I think so, yeah... I don't quite remember my interaction with it, but I do remember seeing it."

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page