PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 105106107

"What happened?" Pandora asked. "All my Pokemon are usually pretty chill besides Rosey and, uh Demetria. As you can see with Clara...wait, shoot, have you seen a Salazzle around here anywhere? You know what, never mind. So what happened?"
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
The salazzle is already on espers back, though she doesnt seem to mind it. well..... I may or may not have snuck into area zero because of my curiosity, and I may or may not have found rosey as a mangled wreck, and I may or may not have taken her back up to my dorm to fix her up...... And boy, the director was not happy about that.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
"OH! You've been there? That's so cool! What'd you see?" she asked. Clara scampered to her size and Pandora started petting her.
Esper turns to face pandora. erm..... Ive been warned against telling anyone else about area zero until im a champion ranked student..... Spingo then happily hugs esper from behind. rada!
Whitney chose that moment to land. "Oooh, that's too bad...can't way until I'm champion then!" she said happily, petting Whitney's soft wings. "Who else do you have on your team?"
well, I have comm. Steve, my blaziken, siren, my primarina, malice, my Hisuian zoroark, bonbon, my special eevee, and rosey and spingo! ken! zoro...... vee! rina! scar. rona.
"Ooh!" she said. "Well, nobody asked, but its fine if I share right? I have Demetria, a Froslass. I would let her out but she'd probably freeze some of y'all solid. I also have Whitney here," she lifted her hand to motion to the Altaria. "Lucy, the Hatterene, Clara, the Salazzle that I'm petting, Sierra, the one that accidentally damaged your Pokemon, and of course, Rose, the one Spingo just fought."
oooo! A froslass! Sounds like my alpha shiny froslass named frost! Found her along with malice in hisui! Shes currently asleep in my dorm!
"Sounds fun!" Pandora agreed. "Maybe we can take Demetria to meet her. But aren't you only supposed to have six Pokemon on your team, and the rest is sent to boxes?"
yea, but I just dont want my mons to feel trapped..... I know the feeling all too well..... Anyway! These six are my team! I just keep them in my dorm!

Pages: 12345··· 105106107

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page