PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 105106107

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
A muffled noise comes from spingo fur, and spingo pulls out espers rotom phone, and esper answers the call. hello, esper lanes speaking. Oh! Hi mom! Yea, im going great! I do miss you a lot..... Hope your gym leader stuff is doing good! Love you too! Bye! Esper then hangs up, and she starts happily humming. rada? (You coming, caelan?)
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Muro was hit by the recoil and the Aura Sphere, leaving him quite low on health. 'Use Parting Shot!' Zeph said. 'We can't Roost here.' The Squawkabilly nodded, turning to face Aaron with contempt in his eyes, screaming, 'Squawka! Bill, squawkabilly. Heh.' (I'll be seeing you round, loser...) And with one last glare, Zeph recalled him, sending out a Barraskewda. This Pokemon seemed much less serious than her last, giving his opponent a wicked smile as he appeared.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
Aaron's attack power drops due to the Parting Shot. [I'll show you "loser"...] he growls, using Bone Rush on Barraskewda.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Caelan stepped into the taxi alongside Esper and Sprigo. As he sat down and the taxi started moving towards Zero Lab, he smiled as he saw the view they were getting from this high up. He did wonder if Rosey had told Esper or any of her other Pokémon, about what they had discussed the other day regarding the suit his father created for him.
Spingo is hugging esper quite tight, through esper doesnt seem to bothered by this. rada...... (So high up......) Esper is currently fidgeting with malices pokeball, an old styled ultra ball from hisui. so, I just recently got a call from my mom, and she was just calling to check in on me! I do wish that she would take breaks from being a gym leader every now and then.....
Caelan's attention shifted when Esper mentioned her mother, and that she was a Gym Leader, "Oh, your mom's a Gym Leader too? So is mine, she's the Gym Leader in Goldenrod City in the Johto region."
interesting! Winona is my mother! I think I remember hearing Whitneys voice yesterday..... Anyway, Winona is very nice! Her altaria is super fluffy! This news surprises spingo. r-rada?! scar? (W-what?! Your mother is Winona, esper?!) While subtle, theres a bit of sadness to espers expression.....
"Yeah, that was her calling me when we were getting our Paradox Pokémon. So does that mean you're from the Hoenn region? We might have met earlier than this and forgotten." before pulling a badge case out and revealing a set of all eight of the badges in the Hoenn region. "I've trained and studied all over the world, and I'm actually in the Hall of Fame in Hoenn and Unova."
yes, I am from hoenn! Petalburg, to be precise! Though I dont remember seeing you before..... Or have i? Eh, my memory isnt the best...... Though it would explain why I feel more comfortable around you than I am with others....... As for badges? Well, ive got all badges for hoenn, johto, alola, and kalos! rada? Scar-! (Didnt you also say you participated in hoenns contests often? Didnt they call you espera-?!) Esper puts a hand over spingos mouth. shush.
"Maybe, and even if we both forgot, it's still great that we met again." as the flying taxi landed outside the Zero Gate, Caelan stepped out of the taxi and when Esper and Sprigo came out, he started walking out towards the entrance of the building. "So, I heard you climb down into Area Zero on your own? Must be a tough climb given how deep the crater is."

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 105106107

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page