PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 105106107

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "missingno" not found on line 7

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Esper eventually falls asleep, hugging spingo, and spingo enjoys Esper hugging her. [Pkmn=meowscarada] scrada....... Meow..... (I love you so much esper...... Shame there's a language barrier.....) Meanwhile, rosey and lantern continue to talk. [Pkmn=Iron moth/] -so thats how malice became a part of the team! [pkmn=missingno] interesting..... Lantern have no idea such mons lived that way..... And frost is alpha pokemon, yes? [Pkmn=Iron moth/] correct, frost is an alpha shiny froslass Esper caught in an old fashioned ultra ball! And malice was caught in something called a...... Wing ball? Its essentially a lightweight ball that travels very far..... [pkmn=missingno] fascinating......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
The next morning... Caelan woke up in his bed, with Sakura still asleep. He returned her to her Poke Ball in order to let her get more sleep. Before getting out of bed, he looked at his Rotom Phone to see if there was a response to his text to his father. To his surprise, the response said, "Access granted, we need to talk face to face." when he left his room after getting out of his pajamas and into his uniform, Geeta was there to meet him outside his door. She told him, "You're Caelan Blake, correct?" When Caelan nodded, she continued, "Right then. I received an urgent text message from Charles Blake, your father, and an esteemed scientist working in Area Zero. He told me to take emergency procedures and allow you, as well as another student named Esper, to allow you two into Area Zero. Normally we don't let anyone who isn't a champion ranked trainer into Area Zero, but given the circumstances, I've been convinced that you have what it takes to handle yourself down there. I'll be on my way to tell Esper that she has official permission to access Area Zero. In the meantime, you should get to orientation." before walking off to find Esper's dorm room.
Esper wakes up, and she returns all her mons to their balls so she can change out of her pajamas, and into her uniform, and she puts all her mons balls into her bag, then she leaves her dorm room, and she notices geeta, and esper goes over to geeta. ah, miss Geeta! Were you looking for me?
Geeta nodded, "Yes, I just talked to Caelan, and I told him what I'm about to tell you. Caelan's father is an esteemed scientist working in Area Zero. Last night, he contacted me in order to allow clearance for you and Caelan to enter Area Zero. I explained that we normally don't allow trainers who aren't Champion-ranked into Area Zero, but given Caelan's skill as a trainer and your knowledge of Area Zero, I'm convinced you'll be safe down there. Which also means you can enter through the Zero Gate instead of having to climb your way down into the crater.
wonderful! Im super stoked! Ah, but first, orientation! Thank you geeta! And with that, esper hurries off to get to orientation.
"Today's a new day, guys," Sammy tells his team, who seem ecstatic at the prospect of new team members, as well as new challenges. The Trainer returns his team to their Poké Balls, changing into his uniform. "Alright... I'm ready," he says to himself once he's in uniform, exiting his dorm room. The boy seems ready for orientation.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Pandora opened her eyes and stumbled around groggily as she tried to get ready. Clara blinked as her trainer nearly walked into a wall. After properly fixing herself up, she headed out to see about that orientation.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Zeph woke, staring at the ceiling of her new room. 'New day, new challenges,' she said to no one in particular. Astani blinked sleepily at her before letting out a soft bird's cry and slipping into her purple Covert Cloak. 'Well,' Zeph said, snapping to attention. 'Orientation. Let's get ready...' After doing all her morning basics, she changed into something more formal, a white shirt and a smart blue jacket. She normally wore hoodies and jogging bottoms, but it was the first day as an instructor, so that didn't seem appropriate. She'd change back after orientation. 'Astani,' she called. 'Let's go.' Her Oricorio fluttered onto her shoulder and the two set off for orientation.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
As orientation started, the Director stood before the students and spoke, "Good morning, everyone. Today is your first day at the two academies. Now, as many of you may know, our classes are held at students' pace, you may study and attend classes at your own pace. And now, more importantly, this is the beginning of our annual treasure hunt! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Treasure Hunt, it is not to be taken literally. Your assignment is to travel Paldea for a treasure that you and you alone can hold dear. And now, with this out of the way..." before taking out a remote and continuing, "Let the school year begin!" and pressing the button to set off some fireworks. After orientation, Caelan headed over to meet Esper and asked her, "I assume Ms. Geeta told you about my father granting us access to Area Zero? I already prepared to head out to Zero Gate before I came here to orientation."
indeed she did! And im ready to go to area zero! Spingo then comes out of her ball, and she hugs esper. rada! (yay!)

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 105106107

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page