PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 105106107

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
very well. We shall get going once the treasure hunt starts....... Rosey then looks at agnar and pandora. hm. Interesting.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
"Orientation and the Treasure Hunt announcement is tomorrow, there's nothing school related on a Sunday, I was honestly surprised we were brought to meet Geeta today, let alone getting our Paradox Pokémon."
as am i. Im still trying to get used to seeing these new paradox pokemon...... Rosey looks at lantern, who is still fast asleep, then she looks back at caelan. I can not help but wonder...... What are in the worlds these new paradox pokemon live in like? How are they different from our world? So many questions..... So little time.....
"From what I can tell, it seems like some of these Paradox Pokémon are from an ancient past, much like Sakura and Lantern, while others are a distant future. What really concerns me is what could happen is such aggressive Pokémon are allowed to roam free without trainers. No offense, but Paradox Pokémon like you and the others do tend to seem a bit more aggressive than normal Pokémon. Sakura only grew aggressive when tensions started to get high. Before the fight broke out, she was napping most of the time." as he was about to say more, he was cut off by the school's PA system saying, "Attention students of both Uva Academy and Naranja Academy, please return to your dorm rooms for the night. Orientation and the annual Treasure Hunt will begin tomorrow morning, so please return to your dorms in order to be well-rested for the morning. Thank you." before turning off. Caelan looked at Rosey and said, "I guess I'll see you and Esper in the morning. I hope you sleep well." before heading to his dorm room in the school.
Esper is woken up by the PA system, and she sighs, and she returns most of her team to their pokeballs, aside from lantern and rosey, and the three of them return to espers dorm room, and esper lets her mons out of their balls once she is in her dorm room, and she lays down on her king sized bed, and her mons all get onto the bed as well, and she lays there, waiting for sleep, and rosey seems occupied with lantern, asking lantern how she feels about esper, if lantern enjoys being with esper, that sort of thing.
"...on second thought, maybe we could wait until after orientation," says Sammy, hearing the PA system. He heads back over to Naranja Academy, returning his Pokémon to their Poké Balls before he finds his dorm. Once there, he lets his team back out and just... relaxes. He needs the energy for tomorrow.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Pandora heard the announcement, glanced at the two, and hurried off to her room. Since she had a full party, Agnar was the only one out. He waddled after her.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
'Sure,' Zeph said. She turned to leave before realizing she had no idea where to go. 'Ah.' The announcement had covered the students of the academies, not the instructors, and anyway she didn't know where she was going to live in her time here.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
(@Glacierwing: Oops, I never thought of where school staff stay off work hours. I suppose Zeph could have her own dorm in a different part of the school. IDK how schools like Uva and Naranja work, since they're more like college than grade school. And while I went to college with a dormitory, the Naval Academy is hardly a good comparison to how staff and teachers live at a normal college.) As Caelan laid down in his dorm room bed, Sakura emerged from her Poke Ball and leaped onto his bed to cuddle with him. He didn't bother stopping her, it actually soothed him a bit. Before he fell asleep, he texted his dad on his Rotom Phone, "Area Zero visit tomorrow." before heading to sleep.
Pandora let Clara out of her ball. The black-haired sighed. "Clara, the first day has ended," she said. The Salazzle tilted her head. "I hope..." she said. "I hope everything's going to be okay." Clara nuzzled her and Pandora absentmindly patted her head. She hugged Salazzle like a teddy bear and fell asleep. Clara, after making sure she had actually fallen asleep, wriggled out of her arms because frankly it wasn't too comfortable being Pandora's stuffie for the night.

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 105106107

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page