PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105106107

Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Alcryst continued flying and brought out her map, before heading down to Arlo. "Hey again Arlo, want to ride Charizard too?" She asked. Aera went back into Naranja to prepare for tomorrow, tomorrow was the day to teach.
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Flutter floats over to caelans side. flutter think caelan will win!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Rio notices the Zero Suit. "That's an... Interesting kind of technology..."
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
As Caelan smiled when Flutter came over to him, he realized that she hadn't been scanned by the suit. He said, "Form change activate" before the suit took on the appearance of Koraidon, and the AI said, "New Paradox Pokémon detected. Scanning..." and then saying, "Flutter Mane detected and scanned. Zero Suit abilities updated."
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
"sure! but what if i fall?" arlo said trying to figure out out to get on charizard "how do i get on?"
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Aaron growls, the Iron Pharoah unknowing what could come from this. He warily approaches the Zero Suit. [Interesting. How much will this suit impact you, moving forward?] he asks Caelan. "Well, if it's alright with you, I'd still like to try," Sammy tells the other Trainer. "Good luck!" he cheers. Cocodrilo is ready to battle, a fire in his eyes.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
"Here, also you won't fall. Just repeat the motion I will do when I get on, then you will get on behind me," Alcryst said. She got on Charizard, making sure she did it slowly and signaled Arlo to get on.
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
"Not sure, not yet at least. I've only just gotten this thing." before switching back to Miraidon mode and scanning Aaron. "It seems to automatically detect when there's a new Paradox Pokemon and scans them into its database."
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
arlo got on and held onto alcryst as he was still nervous that he'd fall "ok lets go!" he said excited and nervous
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Rio sits down next to Macy once she was out of her ball, picks her up and puts her in his lap. "Alright, let's see how you're doing..."

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105106107

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page