PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 107108109

The bug type attack didn't do much against Clara's poison-fire typing. "Acid Spray again!"
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
Seth was knocked out, and Rio returned him to his ball. "Well, thank you for the battle, i'll make sure to train harder for next time." He says with a friendly smile.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan thought for a moment and asked, "Anyone want to have a battle with me? It'll be a bit unorthodox, but I promise it'll be a heck of a battle."
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
At the mention of a battle, lunars ball shakes hard. h.png .........
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan noticed Lunar's ball shaking and said to it, "Don't worry, I'll give you a great battle after I return you to Esper."
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Lunars ball stops shaking after that promise, then caelan hears lunars voice in his head. h.png.......we will give you a show you will never forget......
Pandora smiled and nodded happily. "You should probably catch more Pokémon though," she said. "And where's Macy?"
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"Oh, she's still recovering, whatever got her, got her pretty bad... That reminds me, i should probably check on her." He takes her ball out of his bag and lets her out.
"I'd like to try. Even though I probably won't win, there's still something to learn," Sammy offers. Cocodrilo is fired up, ready to battle. His Trainer chuckles. "Looks like Cocodrilo wants to battle, too. What do you say?" the boy asks Caelan.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan nodded, "I suppose so, but at least let me let you know what you're up against. Zero Suit activate!" before the Zero Suit formed around him. His voice had a robotic undertone as he spoke, "This is the Zero Suit, my father's self-proclaimed greatest invention. It's built to be a battle suit, although right now, I only have the Iron Moth scans in the suit's database."

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 107108109

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page