PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#14 featuring JSON Statham

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I understand only like 35% of what was said here, but I'm glad things are going well.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
I have zero idea what was going on because my mind was completely blanking, but may PFNext come out soon :>
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I dunno what's going on, but that JSON Statham joke is gold.
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
he is using a new coding system. he has to make a game engine first. then he will make a new game
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
While I don't understand much about the details of the coding side of things, I'm really glad to get an update :o I had been wondering if there had been any progress, especially after the announcement of all the plans for 2024. It makes me happy to see you so motivated to work on Pokefarm and PFNext :D Just wanted to add a reminder to take breaks, burnout can be sneaky sometimes :v
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
Looks extremely promising and quite excited to see how it turns out! Also since it was an old question as I was reading everything before realizing the dates of said questions I was reading, one input/suggestion I have for an old topic

probably irrelevant oops

In terms of usernames, since it's not uncommon for folks to desire the same names, I recommend something like Discord used to do, that being a "two part" name. This way any overlap that exists doesn't force one side to give in or be upset at the first come first serve basis. Example: Nickname#222 Nickname#111 Same nickname will be visible, but the # serves as the actual identifier, allowing the name to be more aesthetic instead of functional in a sense.
Anyways with that out of the way, super excited and I imagine I will be on both pfq and pfnext cause just sounds more worth it to me in the end XD
arbor's Avatararbor
Hello, I didn't quite know where else to comment this... if Moonsy is a manager, could they be added to the staff roster possibly? I saw they edited the latest Paldea announcement, checked staff roster and didn't see anything... had to go hunting to figure out who they were!
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Hell-Raiser's AvatarHell-Raiser
Hiya! Apologies if this has been asked and/or answered before, not aware of a search function if one even exists and I'm kinda too lazy to go looking lmao. Just been on my mind as of late. Will PFNext have any kind of premium feature, or anything that would give an advantage to users for real cash? I say this as someone who *strongly* dislikes "membership" type things; a major turn off from games and such. It may be small things like higher shiny chance, but to some it's big (I'm big on collecting, so hunting for 1000+ melanistic Pokémon is.... yikes. It's a unique feature of the game, of course I'm going for it). I absolutely understand money is needed to keep the game up, but an ad or two at the top and/or bottom of the page is really no big deal and I'm sure many would agree and prefer ads over content behind a paywall. While nothing is actually locked behind a paywall here, it almost certainly feels like it. Not to mention, there are ***massive*** legal issues with it. I know GPX+ has been somewhat of a rival to you; they have no premium stuff on their site so it's friendly and open to everyone. Do what they do, but *better* ;) In short, no premium features would make a very nice game that's fair and balanced for all :)
Score: 1800
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Hell-Raiser

Hiya! Apologies if this has been asked and/or answered before, not aware of a search function if one even exists and I'm kinda too lazy to go looking lmao. Just been on my mind as of late. Will PFNext have any kind of premium feature, or anything that would give an advantage to users for real cash? I say this as someone who *strongly* dislikes "membership" type things; a major turn off from games and such. It may be small things like higher shiny chance, but to some it's big (I'm big on collecting, so hunting for 1000+ melanistic Pokémon is.... yikes. It's a unique feature of the game, of course I'm going for it). I absolutely understand money is needed to keep the game up, but an ad or two at the top and/or bottom of the page is really no big deal and I'm sure many would agree and prefer ads over content behind a paywall. While nothing is actually locked behind a paywall here, it almost certainly feels like it. Not to mention, there are ***massive*** legal issues with it. I know GPX+ has been somewhat of a rival to you; they have no premium stuff on their site so it's friendly and open to everyone. Do what they do, but *better* ;) In short, no premium features would make a very nice game that's fair and balanced for all :)
Just want to state as someone who doesn't have much income, nowhere near enough to really put any money towards this site (Sad about it, I'd support this place more if I had money for it), I've never felt like Hypermode is a paywall. I can pretty easily keep up the monthly 600 ZC collecting when I put in a little effort, and that's also the case for the other upgrades like Ubercharm (even if I don't have one right now, ran out this morning and can't afford a new one yet). I've even been able to keep up melan hunting, something I once looked at and thought "Never happening, I could never manage the things needed for that", without spending money. If anything I'm glad the site goes for the option of spending money for getting stuff more easily (but not requiring it to get that stuff) instead of ads, because not even the most strict moderation settings on an ad provider will prevent some... let's just say, less than good ads, from showing up if they feel like it, because the companies that made those ads want money and don't care how they get it.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page