PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD#14 featuring JSON Statham

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD#14 featuring JSON Statham >

Looks extremely promising and quite excited to see how it turns out! Also since it was an old question as I was reading everything before realizing the dates of said questions I was reading, one input/suggestion I have for an old topic

probably irrelevant oops

In terms of usernames, since it's not uncommon for folks to desire the same names, I recommend something like Discord used to do, that being a "two part" name. This way any overlap that exists doesn't force one side to give in or be upset at the first come first serve basis. Example: Nickname#222 Nickname#111 Same nickname will be visible, but the # serves as the actual identifier, allowing the name to be more aesthetic instead of functional in a sense.
Anyways with that out of the way, super excited and I imagine I will be on both pfq and pfnext cause just sounds more worth it to me in the end XD
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page