PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD#14 featuring JSON Statham

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge
im confused? this game will be deleted? and a new game and name will be given?
1 H / 0 S / 2 A / 0 M
Nook Nook Silly Duck | Bug and Spooder collector
made by KitKatKutie2
Collecting Plasma Koas for 20 equiv.
Nook Nook
You are a silly goose >:)
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Alolan Vulpix

When exactly do you expect this to come out? I'm looking forward to the PFQNext I'm just curious on when to expect it
I'm optimistic about getting things done, but can't make any promises. I want to say I'll be able to open it for a limited number of testers by the end of the year, but we'll see.
how will you be decide on who will the tester be?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:36 PM
Score: 644
TR code credit
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Ceruledge

... Whatever in the world gave you the idea we would delete this game???
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge

... Whatever in the world gave you the idea we would delete this game???
Idk °-° i readed thatwe need to create new accounts ... 0-0

Well, yeah. New game, new accounts. But how do you go from "new game new accounts" to "OLD GAME DELETED"? XD
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover

Well, yeah. New game, new accounts. But how do you go from "new game new accounts" to "OLD GAME DELETED"? XD
I think some don't understand that you are going to keep both games up and running as they will be differant games. a lot of games when they talk/do a remake of a game the old one gets deleted or at best just left behind to where nobody can play on it as it doesn't get updates anymore or looked after as all resorces are put into the new game version.
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 161 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14

QUOTE originally posted by SeshieLover

I think some don't understand that you are going to keep both games up and running as they will be differant games. a lot of games when they talk/do a remake of a game the old one gets deleted or at best just left behind to where nobody can play on it as it doesn't get updates anymore or looked after as all resorces are put into the new game version.
Right, okay, sure... But there's an entire announcement about all the plans for PFQ's ongoing development, so... y'know XD
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
I feel it’s been answered before, but is there a planned transfer for mons from PFQ to PFNext? (I’d imagine Pokédex and the like would have to be completed from scratch, I’m just more concerned about my pairs and specials)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover

QUOTE originally posted by SeshieLover

Right, okay, sure... But there's an entire announcement about all the plans for PFQ's ongoing development, so... y'know XD
not everyone keeps upto date with everything onsite. also you said this is still a ways off from being done. so you improve this site now but still could shut it down in 2-3 years when the new game is fully up and running.
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
I just want to stress to everyone how important this update is. Frankly I don't know all the super technical details, but adding the capacity for plugins directly into the site is huge. I also really appreciate the devotion to making the code clean and readable. That's like the most important step, no matter the size or scale of the project. Well done :3
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page