PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pets of PokèFarm Q Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

I'll add your introduction and I'm really sorry to hear about Simba and I really hope Simba is ok.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

I'll add your introduction and I'm really sorry to hear about Simba and I really hope Simba is ok.
we dont think it actually hurts him, it just doesn't grow and can't move. His left ear is actually bigger than his right.
Type Race Score: 273
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Oh, I'm so sorry
Bump
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
Hello everyone! I live with three wonderful cats: Izzy, Starlight and Freddie. Fred is the little rascal of the three and is always getting into mischeif, while still being the sweetest boy around. Izzy and Starlight are really close, always loving on each other and being together. We also have seven guinea pigs, which started out as just two. They reproduced on accident as the seller sold me a boy when I asked for a girl. I love them all so much, I just love their little faces while they munch on veggies. ♥ And last, but not least, we have a leopard gecko named Malygos. Malygos was the first pet my husband and I got together when we first started dating, and he is still with us after six years. ♥

Art of Izzy and Starlight

Art made by teeeth for me
Avatar by: my best friend for me
I'll add you onto our members list and that's so cute and amazing how close Izzy and Starlight are. With Guinea Pigs I noticed with all Guinea Pigs i've had they squeak loudly everytime they hear a rustle like if I open bag of chrisps they would squeak really loudly :D
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
Oh yes! My pigs are near the kitchen, so anytime someone goes and even opens the fridge or opens any bag, it's squeak city in the house xD Starlight and Izzy are super close! We always catch them cuddling and grooming each other, it's so cute! Fred, however, is a little rascally boy, so he's always jumping on the girls to try and play with them, but they often just get mad at him and paw him away lol. But I do catch Fred napping with the girls, so I know they love each other :3
Yeah, that's so cute and Fred sounds really sneaky lol
Bump
SerenaGirl's AvatarSerenaGirl
we all love our pets indeed. i just got done giving my pets their supper tonight
SerenaGirl

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page