PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pets of PokèFarm Q Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

SerenaGirl's AvatarSerenaGirl
your welcome and thanks too @Greenbunny1998
SerenaGirl
Bump sorry about it being late bump @ SerenaGirl: You're welcome :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Bump
that is okay :)
Hey sorry for not messaging much on here got lot on my mind but my cat at the moment getting sneakier with stealing treats so he's knocking over treat box so all treat bag go on the floor so when I go pick up the treat and put them back in the box my cat comes and acts like he getting treats so I feel guilty and give him some, he's crafty but also smart
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
@Greenbunny1998 Oh man one of my cats, Izzy, is just like that! She'll jump up and find the treat jar and try to knock it over to get some lol Recently we've got her one of those toys that we put treats in and she has to work for it to get them out xD
Avatar by: my best friend for me
Username: ShootingStarRain Little information about your pet or pets (optional): I used to have a beta fish...and killed him. I used to have a hamster...but he died of old age...I used to have 2 hermit crabs...but I killed one of them and the other died a few months later under the hands of a family friend. I used to have fostered an Akita dog...she got adopted. I used to have fostered a husky...she got adopted by the family friend that killed the hermit crab! Jk, it sounds morbid, I think they're treating her well :D I don't have any pets, but we sometimes foster dogs :> ((Cough, cough, I realized how morbid this sounded. All of the kills were accidents. Apparently giving five-year old me pets was not a very good idea...i didn't know you had to wash coral before putting it in the fish's tank :( and that killed it. And the hermit crab grew some weird white worm thingie and I'm pretty sure that's because I didn't clean the terrerium(I was ten). So sorry hermit crab and fish T_T)) What is one of the rules?: Don't give out medical + care advice(against PFQ rules) Other: The husky(I'm gonna call her Muffin), ate some chocolate (we still hear bout her). Shes fine tho.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
how is everyone today
@ Drkrogue: Oh, my cat had snowman one when he was a kitten because it was Christmas and basically the holes were too small for the treats, so decided to hand him treats but didn't buy another one but thinking about it but it's amazing how smart they are especially when it comes to treats @ ShootingStarRain: You've been added, thank you so much and please make an Introduction to introduce your pets. So sorry about the loss of your pets, I know what it feel like but please don't be afraid to talk about them and that's really amazing that you Foster dogs. @ SerenaGirl: I'm ok, what about you?
i'm doing good too been busy lately. that good your doing good too Greenbunny.

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page