PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pets of PokèFarm Q Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Hmm...okay I'm bored so Imma talk about my (former) pets My first-ever pet was a beta fish, who was known for being very resilient....unforutnately, six year old me and no idea you can't put a coral from the ocean, with salt, in a freshwater fish's tiny container The fish died the next day :( I was six, and I cried a lot. Also, we buried said beta fish in the backyard, and I had to take out the corpse with some chopsticks. Yuck. I had a hamster. I named him William as and English name, and named him "Small Small" in Chinese. Actually I'm surprised he managed to stay alive for so long. My brother(who was six at the time and didn't know any better) kept banging the cap on the hamster's head and hamster kept biting me. Anyway, he died of old age. I was devasted. I also had two hermit crabs. One died within a week cause I didn't clean their container. Apparently, ten-year old me still wasn't good at taking care of pets. Anyway, the hermit crab grew this white worm, and it died. I had to take it out with chopsticks, shell and all, and put it in a cup, which I could bury it in our backyard. The other died on the hands of a family friend(we gave it away) - I was kind of over it so didn't really care. After that, we fostered our first dog a couple years later. She was an Akita and we fostered her from the shelter. She was very cute. So yeah I was devasted when I came home and my mom told me she got adopted within a week. I wasn't too happy about that and cried myself to sleep. THen it was Muffin, the husky. We still see her pictures on Facebook every once a while, and she looks like she's having a happy life :D We even occasionally visit her. Ooof this sounds depressing it's not that depressing I swear
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
@ SerenaGirl: Thank you so much and also glad you're have a good day :) @ ShootingStarRain: I've added your Introduction, thank you so much. I'm so sorry, if you need someone to talk to please don't be afraid to message me and I hope everything ok
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
SerenaGirl's AvatarSerenaGirl
yup indeed. you all have a good night
SerenaGirl
Champignon's AvatarChampignon
Username: Champignon Little information about your pet or pets (optional): I have a dog, he's a big fella, very food motivated and learns fast, so it's very fun to teach him tricks! What is one of the rules?: to keep on the topic of pets Other: Even tho I currently only have a dog, I also love cats! I actually love most animals in general... Tho birds and small dogs tend to scare me a bit more easily than the others, haha
  • Start
  • Mons!
  • ?
Profile pic is a F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop now!!! :) Free Pokémons at the very bottom of my fields!!
Lv. 15 — 149 / 500
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 16 — 379 / 585
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Codes used are tabs from here, and PKMN showcase from here!
In need of help with the Eggdex? Like to help others? Join us!!!
You've been added, thank you so much but please make an introduction to introduce your pets :D
Champignon's AvatarChampignon
TY!!! Hello 👋 I have a dog, his name is Caramelo, he's a big guy, very chill most of the time, but tends to be very energetic at night and morning! He loves headpats, belly rubs, walking, taking naps and food! He's very smart and food motivated, so it's fun to teach him tricks! Cats, water and loud noises are the scariest things for him. Kinda funny how we were thinking about getting a cat when we got him, lol. He kinda of just apeared one day in front of our house, and since we fed him and pet him, he just decided to hang around the area. All was good for a while, it's a very safe place for street dogs (or at least more than were I used to live before). But then, it started to get cold, so, worried for him we decided to bring him inside to sleep at night and with time he decided to stay and we let him! Onto nowdays, we actually built him a dog house recently, it looks cute, better than I expected us to be able to make it. Caramelo is kinda big, so the house is as well, it kinda looks like a childs dollhouse, lol. But ye, now he has a home and plenty folks to give him all the love! I think he was not eating well before (i mean, it's to be expected given his situation, but still), he got bigger (like, put on some muscle mass, that actually surprised me, haha), but ye, lil dude be looking way more healty now! Also there's a dog from the neighboor that from time to time comes here to play with ours, she's a very fluffy dog, very fliedly as well, but a bit shy, our dog on the other hand has no shy bone in him, lol, dude thinks everyone is to be befriended. Kinda tired right now, so I'll stop here, hopefully that's enought of me rambling for an intro! : Here's a pic of him, I think this is one of the funniest
Awww he looks so cute :> Which reminded me. Muffin does not like water either. Once, we tried to wash her outside. She somehow struggled out of her collar and proceeded to run around the yard(still covered in soap), knocked over my mom's bicycle and caused damage to it, all less in thirty seconds. After that we ahd to use a hairdryer to dry her fur and she kept trying to get up lol she was so happy when we freed her
@ Champignon: Your Introduction has been added, thank you so much and he looks and sounds so cute and amazing and I love reading about your story and it's amazing what you did for him :D
SerenaGirl's AvatarSerenaGirl
those amazing pets pictures indeed cute dog and cat and others too
Yeah, I love reading about everyones pets and seeing pictures of them. It's amazing hearing their personalities and what they get up to because every pets is different and some more cheekier than others and just really good to hear about them.

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page