PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Pets of PokèFarm Q Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 131415

SerenaGirl's AvatarSerenaGirl
okay dokey
SerenaGirl
oop nvm
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Bump
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Bump and here's a picture of my cat :D

Picture of Coco

His eyes are orange but the colours of his eyes keep changing in photos
Kind of a bump and question What is your pet or pets favourite treat or treats?
SerenaGirl's AvatarSerenaGirl
my pet Caracal cat likes meow mix and fresh cook chicken :)
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Mari seems to really like eggs and chicken. We haven't really fed her many different things outside of her normal cat food, so I can't be 100% sure if it's her favorite or anything but she devours it when given the chance. Also apparently mashed potatoes 😂 (we found this out by accident when cleaning her litterbox and she jumped into the trash bag and started eating the potatoes)
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
Username: Melanumbreon4 Little information about your pet or pets (optional): What is one of the rules?: dont go off subject Other: np!

Simba

Type Race Score: 109
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Update: Making change to rules so you have option of posting your form here or by messaging me @ MelanUmbreon4 I'll add you onto the members list but please make an introduction post and Simba looks so cute :D @ everyone Yeah I think with most cats chicken is their favourite treat and Coco purrs everytime he smells chicken cooking lol, does your cat do the same? He is a really picky eater and he doesn't like to eat fish including fish flavoured cat food. Glad.Silver she sounds really cheeky but she probably thought she got away with it at first lol
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
My bad! Simba is a golden-doodle mix (roughly 3/4 poodle, the rest is golden retriever). He's slept so much on his side that his ear is actually paralized. He also has a little bump on the back of his skull, as well as one on his chest.

Pages: 1234··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page