PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657

arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by eekoh472

I didn't realize we were getting new pokemon tomorrow. I just mass sold boxes ;n;
Well we don't know for sure if the new Pokemon will require boxes to obtain!
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
ive.. just got some unremarkable teacup from a box. is this related to the new pokemon at all? sorry, i only watched up to pkmn alola years ago i havent kept up
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
The Unremarkable Teacup is Poltchageist’s evo item, from the previous wave
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Are the new items not able to be found in boxes? I just opened a bunch and I haven't found them
Pfp from Pfq
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
They can (got Archaludon’s item from a box), it’s just RNG
Gmod's AvatarGmod
i was wonderin when bloodmoon n the others would be added!!
mods send a haunted pokemon cartridge to this guy. make it extra haunted and evil.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Have to say, checking the Pokedex using the Time Flower on Ursaring to evolve it into Bloodmoon is...interesting. I was expecting it to be a form change of some kind due to the in-game lore for Bloodmoon. Not bad I suppose, just not what I was expecting in the slightest.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
I did my research and I've been prepared already for the new pokemon. Some of you should've done the same.
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I'm surprised bloodmoon ursaluna is here at all considering the lore XD since in canon its specific to only one ursaluna, and some pokemon aren't obtainable/released here cuz it wouldn't make sense for them to be on pfq (magearna's unpainted form, antique sinistea/polteageist, artisan poltchageist/sinistcha)
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Just wanted to confirm that we have 3 pokemon left? When I look at the national dex I only see 2 after Iron Crown. (will admit I'm not super familiar with the DLC 'mon despite having played through all 3 parts tho, so I'm probably forgetting about the third /npa)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First

Pages: 123··· 5354555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page