PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 646566

Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by Yahan

Just wanted to confirm that we have 3 pokemon left? When I look at the national dex I only see 2 after Iron Crown. (will admit I'm not super familiar with the DLC 'mon despite having played through all 3 parts tho, so I'm probably forgetting about the third /npa)
Since the spoiler embargo was lifted, these next three Pokémon should be Ogerpon, Terapagos & Pecharunt! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Yahan's AvatarYahan
Ah my bad, I had lumped Ogerpon in with the Loyal 3 mentally so that tracks. I also thought they were releasing in dex order too. Thanks!
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
Note that Ogerpon has 3 masks, therefore 3 forms. Terapogos also comes has 2 other forms. Other than that the last is Pecharunt. I hope these won't be legendary.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
I’d imagine that Ogerpon’s forms will be tied with an Uber Rare item (since I doubt all four forms will be given their own summon, nor will all four masks act as a summon for Ogerpon), while Terapagos could follow something similar to Necrozma (very hard to tell here). Pecharunt is Pecharunt, and either unlocks the Loyal Three or is unlocked by summoning the Loyal Three (heavily implied to be the case when the Loyal Three came out, back when the embargo was in effect, thus leaving it to be a “if you know, you know” note)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Ogerpon will probably be the Eggdex unlock, then yeah, Loyal Three unlocking Pecharunt makes sense for how the chain unlocks work. Finding all the forme change items is going to be a chore :/ Better stock up on boxes!
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 424
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 2170
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

Note that Ogerpon has 3 masks, therefore 3 forms. Terapogos also comes has 2 other forms. Other than that the last is Pecharunt. I hope these won't be legendary.
Ogerpon and Terapagos are legendary. Pecharunt is mythical, which is basically the same thing here
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

Quite honestly, due to the "complex" design of its Tera'd form, I doubt it will be included. Gigantamaxes weren't included for similar reasons and none of the mons with solely those have recieved anything in return yet (Mega Lapras was created three years before Sword and Shield came out).
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Yeah, pretty much immediately realized Terapagos wasn't getting it's signature form.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Note that Terapagos does have 2 forms that are able to be sprited! Unsure of what Item we'd need for a form change though-
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar

QUOTE originally posted by SubwayBoss Emmet

Note that Terapagos does have 2 forms that are able to be sprited! Unsure of what Item we'd need for a form change though-
A tera crystal of some sort?
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 906
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page