PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 646566

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by Veegee

Oh, I somehow missed this announcement and was taken by surprise when a new egg appeared in the lab. The one thing I'm wondering is, if the Loyal Three unlock conditions require a certain other pokémon (or I'm betting certain forms of a certain other pokémon), then why wasn't that certain other pokémon released first? Just cause of dex order?
For the egg dex you can get the loyal three summon items from the tournament shop for 2 Jasper tokens each
Pfp from Pfq
Durant's AvatarDurant
When did the new summons change from 5 tokens to 2 tokens. I don't mind the changes. I understand that getting it staight away meant I could miss out on them being cheaper but I don't like not being told.
Check out Durant's Shop
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun

QUOTE originally posted by Durant

When did the new summons change from 5 tokens to 2 tokens. I don't mind the changes. I understand that getting it staight away meant I could miss out on them being cheaper but I don't like not being told.
were they not always 2 tokens each?
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (1 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by Durant

It was around a few minutes or so after their initial release if I recall correctly from looking at the discord server.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Durant's AvatarDurant
What thats insane. I can't believe I spent 9 extra tokens getting the trio because I didn't wait a few extra minutes
Sari's AvatarSari
I was also quite surprised when I discovered the token change 1-2 days ago. And it still irks me somewhat that it was something announced only in discord and not here in the forums or news. It's a change that not only influences everyone being able to buy the tokens for cheaper but also the market in a huge way. Aren't the forum/news supposed to be the main platform for changes/information for PFQ?
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

I was also quite surprised when I discovered the token change 1-2 days ago. And it still irks me somewhat that it was something announced only in discord and not here in the forums or news. It's a change that not only influences everyone being able to buy the tokens for cheaper but also the market in a huge way. Aren't the forum/news supposed to be the main platform for changes/information for PFQ?
Yes! I feel like there's been a few occasions when I've been confused about something only to be told that it was announced on the Discord. Not everyone can or wants to use Discord. I feel like stuff should always be announced on-site first and then later on Discord if staff remembers/time permits/etc., not the other way around.
arbor ☼ journal: 524 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
I agree. I'm on the discord and missed this announcement. Discord is just not reliable enough unless you are reading everything that's posted there. The notification system only works for certain threads in each server and not everything that is posted by the owner. All together, it makes no sense for people to have to look in a specific social media for updates. Especially when there's a hardly used anymore update thread right here on site. (Edit: 2 things have been posted there since November.)
arbor's Avatararbor
Excited for new Pokemon tomorrow, been hoarding boxes just in case :)
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
I didn't realize we were getting new pokemon tomorrow. I just mass sold boxes ;n;
|

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page