PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 1234··· 646566

Looking forward to it! I'm glad I returned in time to see! :D
Felix/UU 🌈 23 🌈 He/Him
credit
Background is from the TCG card Path to the Peak by Oswaldo KATO Icon is by frillious and was commissioned by me personally F2U code by Gumshoe
abingy's Avatarabingy
Excited to see the new mons come to the site! One thing though, if the new mons are gonna be released monthly like the hisuian ones were, can the date be changed to something other than the 7th in the future please. It's always just a couple of days before TR starts and gives us practically no time to hunt the new mons before having to change to TR eggs or not participate
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Ohhh this excites me so much! Doing little happy dances on my claws- My Happy emote does NOT cut how excited I am! Can't wait to see the new Pokemon roll out when Eben and Riley sends them in! I hope he's okay and I hope that [box legendaries] will treat him well :D I'm sure they will!
Site avatar, any reaction sprites, and the Plateform Mascot Sprite are created by us. Anything else will be stated otherwise with proper credits. DISCLAIMER: "WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. We do not want our exoskeleton turned inside out by the mods. Moth's Comms, Bait, SVG Edits, and Adopts. -- Melan Dexing My laptop's going out, here's my Ko-Fi
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
YES YESSS
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,422,698
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

Excited to see the new mons come to the site! One thing though, if the new mons are gonna be released monthly like the hisuian ones were, can the date be changed to something other than the 7th in the future please. It's always just a couple of days before TR starts and gives us practically no time to hunt the new mons before having to change to TR eggs or not participate
At this stage they are scheduled for release every 3 weeks much like Kalos, though this may change depending on what the wave is. We will keep you informed if there are changes to that schedule ahead of time~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
riicekyuu's Avatarriicekyuu
Woo! So excited for this, even though im new :D
pfp: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/674067063/ yes i feel ashamed of myself for using a kids platform- click my angel b4 you go plz My current type race score: 0
Lv. 54 — 6,836 / 11,138
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
CuteMewte's AvatarCuteMewte
This is my first rollout and I'm looking forward to it a lot too :3 Here's hoping I get my Ralts Melan before I start my Paldea Grass Starter hunt since they served me well in my Paldea journey.
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
ooh i cant wait :D
🖤❤️^W^❤️🖤
  • i Hoard
  • i also collect
  • LF
but only with the Any berry pref {delta not inc} {i 🖤❤️ fighing deltas}
Pizza Chef Throh / Pizza Chef Sawk / Fancy Nidoran (Female) Fancy Nidoran (Male) / Kecleon Bros (Green) / Kecleon Bros (Purple)
TateNexus's AvatarTateNexus
Hyped!
TateNexus • They/Them • EST .
CorvidCreepz's AvatarCorvidCreepz
YEAAAH WOO
He/They/It Silly little guy hoarder
  • Click PetSites
  • Credits
I play a few petsites that benefit off of user interaction, why not give them a click? ^_^
Pfp belongs to McPig / Tour De Pizza dev team.

Pages: 1234··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page