PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 646566

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
If it helps bring anyone else ease of mind, here's mine that has the lab in its summary. Definitive proof that you are in fact doing the right thing and that unfortunately luck just isn't on your side! Fwiw, it took about... 50 reloads on my end? Counting timed ones, my 10 free reloads, and the actual item reloads. So yeah it's all luck-based! Hope y'all find 'em soon!

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Shirarisun

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

So rather than adding Walking Wake and Iron Leave data volumes, the Loyal Three have been added which you can only get via legendary seals or the prize shop rather than opening boxes like normal legendary items because of waiting for...something judging by the "yet". Just curious on why that's the case. They're really cheap yes but it see an easier thing that could've been done here if those three are waiting for something else. This isn't meant to be too nitpicky, just poked me lightly.
probably because the staff already decided how to summon them and their method most likely revolves around a pokémon that hasn't dropped yet, so until it does this is how you get them
I guess I wasn't clear enough, what I'm trying to say is that there are other mons that exist too. Why not use those now instead of giving half of an intended deal?
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Qwagsoir's AvatarQwagsoir
Gotta say the way legendaries are implemented this time seems kinda questionable at best most of the time.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well, I suppose it's a good thing we just had the Rank update, making it so that you don't have to get them immediately, isn't it? ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs

QUOTE originally posted by Capsakid

I've been wondering that too I haven't been able to find the new egg in the lab I've used 11 lab reloaders (10 free and one that I own) and I haven't been able to find it at all
There are hundreds and hundreds of Pokemon that can appear in the lab, so you're wading through a massive pool to try to find any. It's not really a surprise that, out of 48 eggs, none were the one you were looking for. I could go looking for a Caterpie or some other Swarm-rarity mon and have a decent shot at not finding it in just 48 eggs, and I have to imagine these guys aren't super common. All that to say- keep going, it's in there. It's just that it's one gumball out of the whole machine.
Lv. 100 — +1,626,873
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
Just wondering why do you release new pokemon in waves instead all at once?
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

Just wondering why do you release new pokemon in waves instead all at once?
It takes time for the art team to add everything into PFQ that and they work on other projects too like updating sprite colors and prepare for upcoming holidays
Pfp from Pfq
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Correct, if we released everything all at once, nothing from paldea would be on site until May this year. The waves provide smaller more manageable chunks for both players and the art team to focus their attention and time on
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Ok, I just noticed (and this might irritate some people that I'm bringing this up), but the Loyal Three being summoned isn't required yet to summon Arceus. Is that intentional because of them being locked behind tourney currency at the moment?
Veegee's AvatarVeegee
Oh, I somehow missed this announcement and was taken by surprise when a new egg appeared in the lab. The one thing I'm wondering is, if the Loyal Three unlock conditions require a certain other pokémon (or I'm betting certain forms of a certain other pokémon), then why wasn't that certain other pokémon released first? Just cause of dex order?

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page