PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash666's Trade Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 110411051106

Spiritsavvy's AvatarSpiritsavvy
That's alright, I can understand why you wouldn't want more. I'll come back if I can find another summon you don't have quite so many of. ^^
☆ Katy and Spiritsavvy's Trading Bazaar ☆
Sprite by PF1 user Suineko (PFQ user Kirozey)
Avatar by PF1 user Rein (PFQ user Pyon)
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Hey, would you trade your Fire Fang for my GS Ball?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
@Spiritsavvy:- no worries and thanks for understanding :3 @catwolf1266:-That I can do please set up a trade :3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Fox's AvatarFox
Kyonshi I would like to dex trade please: My Shiny dex: Spearow, sandslash, jigglypuff, vileplume, primeape, and slowbro (I offer 2:1) For your Shiny dex: heliolisk, quagsire and swalot
Adopts with no https images .-.click me? me too! rawr! I'm hungry Please?
@Fox:- I'm quite happy to dex trade a shiny for a shiny when their from the same category though if you wish to do 2:1 than I don't mind :3
Fox's AvatarFox
well in my shop I offer 2:1 for entries I'm missing so I wouldn't see it fair to only offer 1:1. I'll start sending the trades/gifts in a moment :3
@Fox:-thats fair enough than :3 feel free to ask for any other that you may need if you need them :P Speaking so dex entries I've added in a shiny Clauncher into the list of shinies I have for dex trades :3 edit:- I have edit in my albino dex entry section :3
Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
that drifloon looks pretty and so do the two origin sashes I want to give you for it. :D Plus a third o sash for the raijin's lamp please :3
@Daenerys:-x3 I just want to hug you xD accepted on all terms please set up the trades :3
Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
:3 teehee

Pages: 1234··· 110411051106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page