PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash666's Trade Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 110411051106

Digit's AvatarDigit
77 White belts for your 6 Origin Sashes, 2 Thunder Fangs, 4 Tidal Bells, 2 Clear Bells, 6 Adamant Orbs, 7 Lustrous Orbs, 9 Gracidea Seeds, 6 Ancient Drives, 21 Diamond Tiaras, 4 Beads of Ruin?
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
@Sari- that all seems correct to me ill send some trades over now <3 as for fire feathers i have 6 for you :3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~# @Digit:- that all looks to work out ill start sending some trades over now thank you :3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
NyxJi's AvatarNyxJi
Can I swap 7 dragon statues and 1 Radient petal for your 4 death wings?
hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
hello! may i swap my two ice statues and two shaderoot carrots for your two white stones?

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 5232
Sent a trade to you both thank you x3 Done some thinking on the new mon and I think I want to collect the peach’s guys summon
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Hello, could I get this for 300GP please?
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 5834 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
@Lorne:- certainly ill send her over in a trade now thank you <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ currently at 1158 with koroku if i havnt found this melan for order by 1500 im might just start getting mad at sally =w= ive gotten plenty of shinies though been too lazy to add to the front their in my uft field if anyone has any interest in any of them :3
2 day bump new terra shards are here i have a seperate temp thread looking for some of them so i can get a stella shard as it is tr week going to give myself a small break from koroku and hunt Tropius though ill be starting that tomorrow as wanted to get to 1250 today with ice foxes im slowly getting there with this hunt haha
Insti's AvatarInsti
Hey, I kinda want to buy your 4 spectral leiomanos for 20zc each, as that is my collecter price, but you said you valued them at 40zc so I'm not sure
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 7320
@Insti:- Hello there, If you were wanting to buy them, they are available at the 40ZC price. The other option is via trading summons at the same tier (doesnt have to be summons im collecting im happy to accept any summons I just prefer the ones im collecting for gathering reasons =w=) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tropius hunt is going well ive gotten some extra s/a if anyone is intersted in them Also new tourney season starting soon im looking forward to it <3

Pages: 123··· 110411051106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page