PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash666's Trade Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 11021103110411051106

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Sandy~ Could I swap my 88 Med Grass for 88 Med Rock Gems, please?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
@Maleficent:- certianly ill start sending now thank you <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~# with the propsed update to the daycare (and the fact i use the red giga quite alot for my hunt) im going to be closing my gem section just until i see roughly how many gems i will be using/need to have on hand due to v wave typing ect ect

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
2 day bump :3 Found my mela regielki so now the only statues im after are ice and dragon :3 Ive also moved a couple of my casual collecting summons to be more active collecting now so as well as ice and dragon ill be actively collecting radient petals, shaderoot carrots and white belts :3 though i will be focusing on regice as to complete my regi set :P Ive also managed to get to 558 with koroku so chain is going well xD gotten a few more shinies today their in my uft field if anyone is interested :3
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Hello! Long time no see! so if I'm reading your summon values correct, would you be willing to swap your ancient drive for 2 radiant petals?
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
19/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
@MLEM:- hello there <3 and yes that is correct il send a trade over now thank you <3
hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
hi there! could i buy all 17 white stones for 4250 gp total?

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 5088
@hadalzone:- certainly thank you very much ill send a trade and gifts now <3
NyxJi's AvatarNyxJi
Hi, could I swap my dragon statue, 2 radient petals and 2 white belts for your 5 magatamas?
@NyxJi:- certainly ill send a trade now thank you <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ managed to get a melan korkou but not the nature needed for order so still on koroku till i get the right natured one =w=
2 day bump :3 finally got around to adding the spare shiny and albino koroku to the front ^w^;

Pages: 123··· 11021103110411051106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page