PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Alright Relatives are gone I can get back on track, what I miss. Once again thank you Aysu for picking up my downtime, I appreciate it. As Aysu said, as many characters as you believe yourself capable of handling, I've yet to feel the need to impose a limit on that front. As for your characters Rain... could you PM with a sample of your Posting style?
Oooh, not sure what you mean by that but I will, thx :) Also my name's Star >w< or Pandora if you absolutely hate Star for some reason.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Nothing serious, just an example post so I can see how to fit you in. Accepted in Star, feel free to post in the main RP.
hums tune Keep getting ideas in my head, keep putting them aside because I don't want to be working with too many things.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I'm sorry. I just... don't know what to do as at this point I'm basically forcing myself to write and I can't tell if it's because I stopped listening to music again or just no spark... Sorry again. I just really needed to explain.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
No it's all good, we're in a slow point as it is so, I can understand that. Though to be honest my previous post here was to avoid the Setup getting pigeonholed for inactivity. Also at some point I need to rework my active character forms, I can think of several that just don't reflect the characters themselves anymore, Celere and Seyr being the big two.
Just a bump, will post in a couple days, expect to see some background characters in use, just gonna use them to fill some space.

Pages: 123··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page