PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 12345··· 151152153

noctilucent's Avatarnoctilucent
Still accepting? Name: Zin Axiirus Age: 350-ish, even if he doesn't look older than 25 or so. Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Male Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Demon Mental State: Mostly stable, with a few almost unnoticeable psychopathic traits, but otherwise sane enough to function. Appearance: He has a lean build, with black hair, curled slightly at the ends, about chin length and slightly messy. His eyes are a very pale green, with a pinprick of bright red surrounded by acid green as his pupil. Zin is slightly tanned, with a thin scar stretching from wrist to elbow, running diagonally. He usually wears a shirt with something on it, maybe a band, quote, animal or something. They're usually shades of grey. He also wears a pair of washed out jeans and dirt flecked blue sneakers. Zin also tends to wear beaded bracelets and necklaces. His canines are ridiculously sharpened and pointy. Zin's alternate form is a huge blue-black coyote with reddish eyes, although they are green at times and horns that are half spiral, half corkscrew shaped. There are slight wisps of smoke curling from his footsteps alongside a sulphur scent. Zin's footsteps can wither almost anything, and he is capable of spitting acid or poison, at least, in this form. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Generally a pair of clawed gloves, enchanted with his personal touch of magic. They're not always in use, so when they're not, they're kept hanging at his sides. He might also use spells sometimes, hellfire fireballs, acid jets, maybe a poison touch, just general unhealthiness. Still, even when disenchanted, they're still pretty sharp. Personality: Zin is laid back, usually really friendly and cheerful. Likes jokes, even if his sense of humour can get a bit dark and morbid. It'd be the complete opposite of what you'd expect from demon. That being said, he doesn't tend to engage in fights until insults are thrown. He doesn't get angry often, nor does he have a short fuse, but if he does, well, he's like a completely different person. Dead calm, dead serious and will not hesitate to annihilate anything in his way. This can last a long time, and lines between friend and foe tend to blur here, so it's best if he was avoided in this state. History (Entirely Optional): Er, nothing, for now... As a demon and "manifestation of all that is unholy", anything holy, divine, sacred, etc, tends to disagree with him in contrast with dark, sin, dead lands etc, which energise him. Though, if you splash holy water or point a cross at him, he'd only mostly get annoyed. Unfortunately, it stings a bit. Kind of like rain in your face, except it hurts more.
avatar/sig is official tgcf manhua art
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Kytosky, Accepted, I would like to mention that Zin will not have access to his second form for quite some time, just a heads up if you will.
noctilucent's Avatarnoctilucent
Yeah, I guess he wouldn't, but it probably would only spook him a bit before he gets over it. I'm assuming he starts in the forest like everyone else, but without his power the forest would more be like 'I'm keeping an eye on you' rather than 'this guy is bad news'. Correct me if I'm wrong?
Pretty much Kytosky (Glad to see you read the Lore xD), feel free to jump in.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Sorry I took so long for a second post. I've been trying to catch up on some things and proceeded to neglect Pokefarm in general.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ok, uh, I really don't like making these kinda posts but... I know that you're busy with your lives and all and that being on here doesn't take priority over those lives, but I have noticed a distinct lack of posts recently, that's all on that front. On the other side, I am considering utilising a 'time-skip' so that the Zenkhar Forest bit is over and done with.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I know, I know. Until people post though, there's really nothing we can do. Unless, of course, to get the ball rolling you'll do God Mode (aka take control of everyone to skip scenes). Unfortunately, I'm stuck with babysitting my niece and nephew for the rest of the day, so... I hereby give you permission to do as you wish with my characters. To, you know, help with the scene skipping and stuff. Kudret's off to find the half-kitsune and Aislin's with Celere, currently... I'll be signing off shortly, just so you know.
I don't exactly use 'God-Mode' as you put it, I literally just state that a certain amount of time has passed and the characters are in a certain place, how you got there is up to you.
MageOfBlood's AvatarMageOfBlood
Name: Jack Age: 18 Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): GenMod (a genetically modified human that is supposed to kill an evil God from his world) Mental State: Somewhat sane Appearance: light blond, almost white, messy hair, red eyes, wears a denim vest over a yellow hoodie, jeans, and black slide on shoes. He wears a glove over his right hand, which when taken off, will show the symbol that shows he is a GenMod. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Scythe. He also infuses hope into his scythe. How much damage the hope infused scythe deals depends on how much hope Jack has. Personality: very self conscious about and hides the fact he's a GenMod. Usually very tactical, and tries to plan ahead a lot. History (Entirely Optional): in a nutshell, an evil god of fear named, Geren, was planning on siegeing earth, but earth developed a genetically modified human with hope powers to defeat Geren. Jack is that human. As a result of his genetics being altered, his hair turned a light color, and his eyes turned red.(Note: he starts out relatively weak at first in his world, and he will start out just that weak in this world.)
Avatar is a screenshot from YuGiOh Arc V Formerly Brygames. Am I banned yet?
Ok Mage I've been thinking about that character, and try as I might... I don't think I can accept it, it just feels... too short... Maybe if you could flesh the character out and go into some detail on it I'd be able to get a better grasp of them.

Pages: 12345··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page