PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 149150151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
We are all just not having a good time of it with health at the moment huh? Not sick at the moment I think but uh... Voices shouldn't die for no reason, ben mute for most of today and I somehow think it's only going to get worse over the coming days, ah well just another thing to deal with. Yanno I don't think I've even given Seyr or Bora a room yet... I've described three characters rooms... think when Seyr gets back I'll come up with something for her, going to be real interesting to come up with that considering how conflicted her existence is, keeping the reasons why that is to myself for now, although you might be able to figure that out with what I think I'm going with.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Yeah... similar situation here as well, between getting sick and being busy it's just hard to sit down and write a post...
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Hey all. Popping in to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. I have nothing but good memories of this RP and I'm really thankful I was able to be a part of it along with amazing people like yourselves. I wish you all good health and a wonderful holiday season. <3
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Same to you Morzone, thanksgiving might not be a thing done over here in the UK, but the sentiment is all the same.
Since I am very likely to outright not be available for the next few days, first off. Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good day and it continues into the new year. Second, the RPs now 8 years old, that is wild to think about.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Merry Christmas to you all as well!
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Going to be moving the RP forward by a couple weeks, try and get something fresh into it because at the moment, it has very clearly stagnated.
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
Oh, man, I tried to get this out like, 4 days ago, but my writer's brain just wasn't having it! Edits inbound for this character, still trying to figure out how to write for him, I just wanted to get one of my characters out before things move on too much.

Lux

Name: Lux Calibere Age: 20 Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Male Race: Human Mental State: Stable Appearance: Lux has warm beige (#ccac85) skin, light brown eyes, and golden brown hair with yellow highlights, tied in a low messy ponytail that falls past his shoulder blades. He arrives in Gaia wearing dark grey cuffed jeans, brown lace-up ankle boots, a utility belt, beige fingerless gloves, and a brown vest, adorned with several colorful button pins, atop a burnt orange button-up shirt. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): As one might expect for a yellow SOUL holder, Lux is most at home with projectile weapons. Bows and arrows, firearms, and his personal favorite, the slingshot, which he'd use the button pins on his jacket, imbued with yellow magic, as ammo for. (Which is impractical, but he'd never really been in a situation where he truly needed to defend himself before.) Once sufficiently trained, he'd be able to create projectiles purely using the magic of his own SOUL, but he never actually got that far. He'll probably end up with a staff, but will have a hard time adjusting to it. Personality: Adventurous, bold, and stubborn, Lux firmly believes in helping the weak and doing what he feels is right. He is very driven; once set upon a goal, it's hard to get him to slow down. Though his hotheadedness may be off-putting to some, he is quite affable once you get to know him. He is the type to fight first and ask questions later, but can be levelheaded when it truly matters. History: Lux hails from a post-pacifist Undertale timeline, during which time humans and monsters are trying to repair relations. As a young age, he saved a monster being attacked by a paranoid group of humans, attuning the trait of Justice to his soul. This led him to enroll in a knight training program, striving to be able to defend humans and monsters alike. While on his way to his mentor's place as usual, he heard a distant call for help. He blindly followed the sound, only to fall through a previously unseen hole in a way similar to the fabled seventh child...
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
Sometimes the writer's brain do be like that, it's entirely understandable! Anyway, Character accepted, I do wonder what interactions he'll have with the Boss Monster in the group, but hey, that'll be something to happen later. Besides Toré's a bit uh... preoccupied anyway.
hi! i hope im doing this form right, i also have a quick question if my character gets accepeted, do they wake up in a certain place or just put down anywhere? Also please tell me if I’m doing anything wrong. btw cool plot ^^ (I keep on editing this because I forget to add stuff) Name: Gabriel Anderson Age: 19 Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Human Mental State: Pretty stable, but a bit paranoid. Appearance: A pretty skinny 5'6 cacusian guy with short and puffy light brown hair and brown eyes. He wears golden circle glasses and usually wears a brown knitted vest over a white collared shirt, he also wears black leggings and tennis shoes. Weapon of choice: A relatively small mallet hammer. Personality: Gabriel is rather quiet and usually doesn't talk to people unless he has to, he's usually pretty aware of his surroundings and often times overthinks minor things. He’s extremely careful about risky situations and usually takes awhile to think about things before actually acting. Backstory: Gabriel is from the modern age and lives in a world that only has humans in it. So most of his life has been lived normally, nothing too traumatic has happened to him but he lives in an area where people commonly go missing due to unspecified circumstances. He had been taught from a young age to be extremely careful of anything that appears odd or off and that’s what he had followed through most of his life.

Pages: 123··· 149150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page