PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 150151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Seems alright to me, character accepted and welcome! As for where, it'd be in their best interests if they showed up in Karston, outside of it or anywhere else is not exactly the best idea at the moment, which I'll be describing in my next post, Winter-Based Continent that's in the middle of it's own brand of Winter, I'm sure the gist is clear there.
Thank you! And I’m sorry to ask but I have a few other questions, firstly do I just throw them in or would that be considered rude? And also I tried finding Kartson but it’s not in the lore? I just wanna be accurate while describing stuff.
Don't put them where everyone else is, that's really the only stipulation. Karston, hrm, one of these days I will overhaul that root post of mine, it really needs to be done. Karston is a Tech City, highly advanced all things considered, but at the same time, one with nature, they've managed to strike that balance between technological advancement and keeping the natural status of things around them clean. It's in a frozen tundra hellscape, but is comfortable on the temperature, the freezing temperatures around the city make for great air conditioning/temperature sinks! The entire thing is walled, heavily walled, you don't want to know what sort of weaponry is concealed in those walls, it hasn't ever been in a position where invaders or aggressors could even close, it's as close to impenetrable or unsurmountable as anything can get.
Uh...hi. Does this RP cover any other fandom? I'm curious, because there is a lot of lore invovled and I seem to be missing out on certain things...
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I'm... not entirely sure what you mean by that? This is in a made up world based loosely on Final Fantasys Gaia, while most of the characters we use are from various fandoms or just straight up original characters. If you're asking about our characters, our host has originals based in Dragonball and Undertale, another person has people from Final Fantasy 9, and I myself have a person based on an obscure game called Mana Khemia. However, if you're asking for a general summary... we're all stuck in this world and have banded together to find a way home.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Oh, no worries ^^ I was just worried it would be an RP for another fandom and I didn't know what I summoned myself into :p
timezones my beloathed Right, Aysu has already answered, thank you Aysu for covering my downtime there. But I'll answer as well. Anything goes as far as point of origin, so long as said point of origin won't explicitly go against the site rules which shouldn't really be the case anyway. As for examples of series I've used for characters? As Aysu said, Dragonball and Undertale, I personally have characters from other franchises and have used characters from them as well. Hell I've even got a reserve B Team in the back in case they're needed, and they're from wildly different series. In short, you're fine to take inspiration and craft your characters from literally anywhere really.
Uh...we're allowed to have more than one character, right? I have a couple I want to expand on, they need more lore and RPs serve as my inspiration went my brain decides not to work xd

Ruby

Name: Ruby Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Dragon Mental State: ((Not sure what you mean by that)). Kind of confused. Doesn't know what's going on. Would great appreciate if somebody explained something to her. Appearance: She's a girl with red hair, red eyes, and gold leaf earrings. As for her clothes...something like huntsman clothes! Wolf fur, boots, etc. Weapon of Choice: She kind of is (was) a weapon...what choices do we have? I'll go butterfly knives :D Personality: Brash. Likes to set things on fire. Not unreasonable though. The type to punch a tree when she's mad. History (Entirely Optional): She's a dragon. Or, she was until she got dumped into this world, stripped of her dragon form, doesn't know if she's going to get it back, and is incredibly grumpy about it. She finds that she can't send people flying with a single kick and is quite grumpy about it. She hates the fact she just got yeeted into this strange world and is left out with her friends.

Liela

Name: Liela Age: 22 Gender: Female Race: Kitsune Mental State: Scared and sad, but that's kind of how she always is Appearance: She wears gray-black kimono, has nine gray-black tails, and ears. Her eyes are a striking violet. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Sword(like those double-edged ones that are really thin) Personality: Sad. Crying. Hates the world. Hates the world she was dumped in even more. History (Entirely Optional): I'm trying to flesh her out, so got nothing :(
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
You are allowed to have as many characters as you think you can handle. Your characters look okay, but does Liela really have nothing in her past you can write down? Or is she just a brand new character?
I'm trying to flesh things out, including her past, so let's just say she has ammnesia and remembers nothing except she hates the world :) Actually she's based off of one of my Pokemon OCs. But that particular OC needs a fleshed-out story, and I neither have the time nor the brainpower to sit in front of my computer for an hour on the end, wracking my brain to come up with the perfect history. I tend to think best when I'm bored, or even better, on the spot. Therefore, RPs are the perfect way for me to develop my character. So currently, I guess Liela just has ammnesia

Pages: 123··· 150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page