PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stellar-type V~Wave

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 181920

Shirarisun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShirarisun
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Honey Bunny

Can I ask why the chance to hatch one of these shards is only 1%? That's 1 egg out of every 100 hatched I've seen people hunting them for other people which is a nice thing to do but it's a very low chance to hatch something like that, if I could possibly suggest raising it to maybe 50% if not that then 20-30%? It would be easier for people to obtain one especially for those people who are hunting them
i think it's important to note that the rate is boosted on ravyne days! which hopefully means at least once during the tr week, maybe twice if it gets picked for fab friday
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
summon_ogr.png Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (1 so far)
summon_dce.png Collecting Diamond Tiaras for future Diancie hunt! (3 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by RosyBird

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

v-fighting.pngterashard_fighting.png v-fire.pngterashard_fire.png Can someone please tell me why Fighting V is red but its Tera Shard is orange while Fire V is orange but its Tera Shard is red?
My assumption: fighting used to be red and fire used to be orange, but recent pokemon games swapped those colors, which means the items corresponding have those new colors. Pokefarm uses the old type colors but since these items exist in the actual pokemon games, they use those canon colorations despite them not matching with the type colors on here.
This is correct. The Tera Shards in the games are colored like that: the Fire shard is red and the Fighting shard is orange. Fire Tera Shard Fighting Tera Shard (Images courtesy of Bulbapedia)
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
arceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Honey Bunny

Can I ask why the chance to hatch one of these shards is only 1%? That's 1 egg out of every 100 hatched I've seen people hunting them for other people which is a nice thing to do but it's a very low chance to hatch something like that, if I could possibly suggest raising it to maybe 50% if not that then 20-30%? It would be easier for people to obtain one especially for those people who are hunting them
I mean the point of the shards is that they are supposed to be incredibly rare, so I don't think a 1% rate is ridiculous, I think that might even be 2x more likey then hatching a shiny (though I could be wrong)
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
scavengers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngscavengers
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
i definitely am loving the stellar v~wave so far! i do love the little extra boost everyone gets, and it makes v~wave very enjoyable to participate in. the tera shards are super fun too! i switched round one of my own deltas to match a bit better, and i truly love it. i've lost the coin flip while hatching my dual type flyings about 6 times now, but thats how the game goes xD i was wondering re: the delta points for frags thing; would it be possible to have a random couple of types available for trade which change every day during stellar v? i might be in the minority since i've never really heard of anyone else using the feature, but i've personally used it quite often in the past, and it can be a life saver when i've forgotten type race was coming up. obviously being able to pick from ALL the types every day would be OP as anything, but 2-3 options might be nice but i understand if ya think that's still a bit much. overall, loving this update a lot since i've gotten to try it out :D very fun
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
arceus.pngss.png
Now when you said this part "randomly chosen in the case of dual-types" which sorta stuck out when I was reading. . . dual-types. I'm thinking whichever Potd, those eggs has a 1% or a 10% chance of getting a shard unless I'm wrong.
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
I just wanna say, with the current V-Wave forecast for after the TR, this change continues to be extremely appreciated 😂❤️
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
TheRPGNerd's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTheRPGNerd
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

I just wanna say, with the current V-Wave forecast for after the TR, this change continues to be extremely appreciated 😂❤️
LOL?????
My profile picture was made by @CinderTobGlow on twitter, as a gift. [Pronouns are they/them.] Obsessed with mystery dungeon.
type race signature by Kieri
flybynyx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngflybynyx
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by TheRPGNerd

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

LOL?????
You got that right! Glad that could not come up during the TR! Whew! (makes me wonder what Thursday will bring)
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ 𓆛 Go Fish! ○●
BigBadBowser's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBigBadBowser
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Oh goodness, I just seen that for myself. Yeah...good thing we don't have to worry about THAT happening ever again XD
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
ultra.pnge+.png
Just got my first tera shard just over 20 minutes before reset last day of typerace

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page