PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stellar-type V~Wave

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 1234··· 181920

Jergal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJergal
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Ooooh I'm so excited! I love the new stuff, I think it's a 'stellar' counterweight to the type race RNG mentioned (hur hur). Very keen to see how it gets on!
Img by me
AHHH RUN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAHHH RUN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge.png
I like it! How will this work with tournament shiny chain exemptions - since every egg 'exactly matches' the V~Wave, would a V~Wave tournament during TR mean you can hatch anything without breaking your chain?
🎉
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AHHH RUN

I like it! How will this work with tournament shiny chain exemptions - since every egg 'exactly matches' the V~Wave, would a V~Wave tournament during TR mean you can hatch anything without breaking your chain?
"Hatch matching the V~Wave" was already removed from Tournaments that collide with the Type Race some years ago, so this won't be a concern :) But just in case, the code does count "all types" as matching for that purpose.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kahuna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKahuna
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Fantastic update for the type race - evening the playing field and adding a little bonus for everyone. Love it. And tera shards are super exciting!! I like the concept and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for them!
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
theholygrell's Avatarhypermode-12.pngtheholygrell
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
I was wondering if it had just completely missed something in a main game when i saw that on the v wave! Absolutely love this- definitely makes it feel less like I'm fighting the v wave randomness to place higher in the type race. Definitely looking forward to that more consistent buff! Solid idea my guy (you've really been on a roll with those lately though!)
Avatar is a screenshot from Black Butler
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Another random thing - When I try to use the BBCode for the typing, it says stellar doesn't exist, hah. I had to borrow the code you used in your main post to add the icon to my TR thread. I assume the code would be [type=Stellar/V] if it were to be linked anywhere? Or am I just a dingdong haha
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png
ooohh!! that seems really exciting omg!!

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 743 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!
Blueish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlueish
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
This was probably never on the table but I'm fantasizing about a Stellar Delta typing... rainbow glow... 🥰 Anyway, I'm glad for this change, it kind of makes it more worthwhile to participate in the TR in a way.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

Another random thing - When I try to use the BBCode for the typing, it says stellar doesn't exist, hah. I had to borrow the code you used in your main post to add the icon to my TR thread. I assume the code would be [type=Stellar/V] if it were to be linked anywhere? Or am I just a dingdong haha
Right, it's not a "real" type, so the [type] code won't recognise it. I've gone ahead and fixed that: v-stellar.png
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

Right, it's not a "real" type, so the [type] code won't recognise it. I've gone ahead and fixed that: v-stellar.png
You're the best, thank you 🥰

Pages: 1234··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page