PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"I'll draw your Pokémon OCs" PWYW edition!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
could i offer 300zc + 2 rockium z crystals for something of them (+additional ref)? i don't have any specifics on the pose, feel free to draw them frolicking or just sitting!
trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors
Xirin's AvatarXirin

QUOTE originally posted by sakasaki

could i offer 300zc + 2 rockium z crystals for something of them (+additional ref)? i don't have any specifics on the pose, feel free to draw them frolicking or just sitting!
Certainly! Feel free to send the first half of payment whenever you're ready! :D

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

can i do 50 zc?
Yep you can! What pose would you like?
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
Heya! Can i get art of him? i'll pay with a SLE! Pose/everything else is up to you,since i'm paying so low <3
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Xirin's AvatarXirin

QUOTE originally posted by rosso-cadere

Heya! Can i get art of him? i'll pay with a SLE! Pose/everything else is up to you,since i'm paying so low <3
Sure thing! :D
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! Really love your art and hoping to be able to get smth for Luca here if possible! Would a Mega Stone Voucher, a Delta Voucher c, a Helix Orb, a Diamond Tiara, 1,200 and 30 be good for you as an offer for one? (If the stone voucher isn't smth you need or want, not at all a problem, just lemme know!) Posing and other is entirely up to you ^^
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 2070
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Xirin's AvatarXirin

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! Really love your art and hoping to be able to get smth for Luca here if possible! Would a Mega Stone Voucher, a Delta Voucher c, a Helix Orb, a Diamond Tiara, 1,200 and 30 be good for you as an offer for one? (If the stone voucher isn't smth you need or want, not at all a problem, just lemme know!) Posing and other is entirely up to you ^^
I'm not really used to drawing anthros but if you're still up for it I can certainly put you on the list! :>
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
I wouldn't mind, but I can offer others, which aren't anthro if that would be better! Don't mind and not at all a problem ofc :] Feel free to do either her or her if either of them would do better for drawing for you, whichever of the 3 you feel comfy drawing and wanna ofc ^^
Luna Tsukino's AvatarLuna Tsukino
Your art is stunning. Would I be able to get some art of my Pokesona. I don't mind what pose, just something that shows off her Galaxy mane https://toyhou.se/27142105.mahina Would 100ZC be okay?
Xirin's AvatarXirin

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

I wouldn't mind, but I can offer others, which aren't anthro if that would be better! Don't mind and not at all a problem ofc :] Feel free to do either her or her if either of them would do better for drawing for you, whichever of the 3 you feel comfy drawing and wanna ofc ^^
I'll try the first one and if I'm simply unable to do it I'll switch to one of the others! Feel free to send the first half of your payment, then I'll start the sketch as soon as I'm able to <3

QUOTE originally posted by Luna Tsukino

Your art is stunning. Would I be able to get some art of my Pokesona. I don't mind what pose, just something that shows off her Galaxy mane https://toyhou.se/27142105.mahina Would 100ZC be okay?
Certainly! I'll put you on the list, feel free to send half of the payment over :D I'll be locking this thread till I caught up with everyone’s comms! :>
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hiii! I assume since this thread is unlocked, you are open to more commissions? I'd like to order art of four characters if it's okay, but I understand if that is too many. From my understanding in the front post, it's okay to order more than one at a time :3 I'd like to pay 1k gold each, so 4k gold total? If this is too low I'll see what I can scrounge up for you. Every character will be in their own hidebox so it's not as confusing, with their own TH linked and the TH profiles have descriptions to help. There's a lot of text as well so if you are confused, please PM me ^^ Every character is a pokemon.

Tori

Toyhouse Pose: I was thinking of her shooting a feather arrow (signature move)? Kind of like this but maybe in the air. Additional notes: This is mentioned in her character profile page but the colors of the snowflake crystal aren't quite accurate. They match more of the shaded one than the unshaded, but the actual colors of the crystal are more like a lustrous orb (to match Caelia, the second character that I'm requesting art of.)

Caelia

Toyhouse Pose: Kind of matching what I was thinking for Tori, I'd like her to be on the offensive. If you can draw her singing but as an attack (perish song-esque), that would be great. Also in the air/flying, maybe? Additional notes: Nothing special, everything should be written in her profile.

Moom

Toyhouse Pose: Not sure for her, actually. Maybe you can just draw something cute or her flying with a floating map in front of her travelling? You can also draw her with her hood on and flying, etc. More options for this one since I don't have a specific one in mind. Additional notes: Mentioned in the profile, but she's designed after the vtuber Nanashi Mumei, so you can also google her if you need more refs. If you draw Moom in a pose where you can see the inside of the hood/cloak, tail, covert feathers, or bow tie, you can color it after the teal in Mumei's cloak.

Fae

Toyhouse Pose: Using magic, perhaps casting a spell? Like a psychic/fairy type move, maybe? Additional Notes: Most recent art that I drew is the best ref, she has the little tattoos on the side of her face and eyeshadow. But otherwise, the other arts serve as decent refs as well, I just figured that my first art was so outdated!
Additionally, if you'd like, I can PM you unwatermarked versions of refs so you can color match better since I realize the watermark may obscure some of the colors. I'd also love if you can PM me during the art process so I can see your sketches and stuff, since I think it's super cool to see your creativity as an artist myself :D If you have any questions too, you're free to poke me in PMs! I love your art <3 Take care and thanks for reading! Edit: Updated another character that I wanted art of so I added her, but do let me know if I'm ordering too many.
Adorable pfp drawn by the talented Armarouge!
~My character is a rowlet based on Nanashi Mumei
My favorite VTuber
~
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ~I'm a friendly, owl-obsessed avian-enthusiast™ and rowlet-lover Ɛ(◉Θ◉)3~
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +30,101,768
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +27,953,734
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +10,341,226
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page