PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"I'll draw your Pokémon OCs" PWYW edition!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Xirin's AvatarXirin
Yes you heard that right! To celebrate the opening if my art shop I'll be doing PWYW fullbody and simple shading commissions for a limited time to get back into drawing! You can offer anything listed in my shop (list below)! Just lemme know which character and pose you'd like me to draw, and what your payment will be! A few things first though:
  • Half of the payment must be sent up front, unless you plan on offering a single item. In that case, you may send it after I sent you the finished version with the watermark. As soon as i get payment, you will get an unwatermarked version! :>
  • I will only do single character pieces! You can order multiple pieces at once, but all characters will be drawn separately!
  • I only accept paypal for real currency purchases. Real currency comms will always have priority, sorry! I will of course still try to get everyone in order!

Also accepting (I just copied this from my shop hhhhhhhh)

White Stone
@ 30
Black Stone
@ 30
Gray Stone
@ 30
Rage Feather
@ 25 ALL other summons @ lowest market price
Legendary Seal
@ 10
PR Memory Stick
@ 200
Daycare Pass x60
@ 100
Ditto Egg Voucher
@ 100
Type: Null Egg Voucher
@ 100
Übercharm
@ 250
Super Lucky Egg
@ 50
Delta Voucher M
@ 650 ANY
Z-Crystal
@ 100 ANY
Box
@ 6
Box Box
@ 100
This is the quality you can expect: character owned by me!

queue

Shootingstarrain - PFQ [boxbox] FoxZebra - PFQ [1000GP per char]
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
hiii c: May i can get my Pokesona Tsuku? Would pay 4 Fairium Z + 3 Rockium Z + 3 Groundium Z - hope this is fine!

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 39 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 4827
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Xirin's AvatarXirin

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

hiii c: May i can get my Pokesona Tsuku? Would pay 4 Fairium Z + 3 Rockium Z + 3 Groundium Z - hope this is fine!
tsukuuu! :D yes of course! feel free to send the first half of the payment as soon as you're ready <3
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
I want some art of her but idk what is too low I’m kinda broke https://toyhou.se/24462874.abyss
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Your art is woah!!! Could I request? If not it's okie Payment: x1 Albino Magnezone, x1 Albino Magneton, x1 Albino Charmander, x1 Albino Dratini, x1 Albino Totem Togedemaru, x1 Shiny Magnezone, 300 GP, 10 ZC, x10 Medium Electric Gems, x10 Medium Fire Gems, x4 Medium Dragon Gems, x8 Medium Steel Gems, x1 Large Bug Gem, x1 Copper Relic, x3 Amber Tokens(I hope this is okie I really want to order) OC- My piedbald Ekans Milkyway! May she be wearing a cute lil starry bow? She has the cute python sensors(the lil heat pits the holes on a ball Python)
Avatar by Tiaxy, Milkyway by Bugmilk ~Snek goes Blep~
Xirin's AvatarXirin

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

I want some art of her but idk what is too low I’m kinda broke https://toyhou.se/24462874.abyss
this is pay what you want, so you're free to pay what you'd like! please let me know a pose you'd like and i'll get started asap! :>

QUOTE originally posted by Buggs

Your art is woah!!! Could I request? If not it's okie Payment: x1 Albino Magnezone, x1 Albino Magneton, x1 Albino Charmander, x1 Albino Dratini, x1 Albino Totem Togedemaru, x1 Shiny Magnezone, 300 GP, 10 ZC, x10 Medium Electric Gems, x10 Medium Fire Gems, x4 Medium Dragon Gems, x8 Medium Steel Gems, x1 Large Bug Gem, x1 Copper Relic, x3 Amber Tokens(I hope this is okie I really want to order) OC- My piedbald Ekans Milkyway! May she be wearing a cute lil starry bow? She has the cute python sensors(the lil heat pits the holes on a ball Python)
I usually don't accept pokémon, but since this is PWYW I really don't mind! and thank you so much for the compliment!! <3 I'll get started tomorrow when I have some free time! feel free to send the first half of the payment whenever you're ready! :D
Yaaay tysm!! Sending half payment ^^ did you want all items first or all currency first?
Xirin's AvatarXirin

QUOTE originally posted by Buggs

Yaaay tysm!! Sending half payment ^^ did you want all items first or all currency first?
that's up to you! I don't mind either way! :>
I shall do the items since it's a lot of them XD so next payment would be easier
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
can i do 50 zc?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page