PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "I'll draw your Pokémon OCs" PWYW edition!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > "I'll draw your Pokémon OCs" PWYW edition! >

Xirin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXirin
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

I wouldn't mind, but I can offer others, which aren't anthro if that would be better! Don't mind and not at all a problem ofc :] Feel free to do either her or her if either of them would do better for drawing for you, whichever of the 3 you feel comfy drawing and wanna ofc ^^
I'll try the first one and if I'm simply unable to do it I'll switch to one of the others! Feel free to send the first half of your payment, then I'll start the sketch as soon as I'm able to <3

QUOTE originally posted by Luna Tsukino

Your art is stunning. Would I be able to get some art of my Pokesona. I don't mind what pose, just something that shows off her Galaxy mane https://toyhou.se/27142105.mahina Would 100ZC be okay?
Certainly! I'll put you on the list, feel free to send half of the payment over :D I'll be locking this thread till I caught up with everyone’s comms! :>
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page