PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta no Mori (Delta Forest) RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Sakura panics and unsheathes the katana on her back, striking Mirage with enough speed and force to conduct electricity.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
The Ditto sniffles and was feeling slightly better when she saw electricy crackle. The Ditto shivered and shrank back on Daimaru's paw.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Mirage yelps at the hit and dashes behind a nearby tree, staring back out at her.
PMD Sprites by baronessfaron of sprites.pmdcollab.org
V-Very strong. But humans make me strong too.
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
birdie, trust me, no amount of training can prepare you for an alpha.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
O-oh, sorry if i hurt you... While on the inside she was panicking even more. Why did I use it? Why did I use it? I wasn't supposed to unsheathe it...

QUOTE originally posted by Snowy Fox

from what ive heard, humans force mons to do things for them, and force them to fight each other.
well yes.. yeah im not gonna say anything esle or mirage will prob go commit ar crimes against humans. even though some aren't bad
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 31 — 681 / 2,382
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Hope
PMD Sprites by michicookies and programmedsleepstate of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Wait a second... Those red spheres... Those are Poké Balls! Hope's seen a few humans with them pass by her and her fellows on store shelves. The Hoopa plush, though limited in what she can say, tries to let the others know what those spheres are called - Poké Balls. Sure, some humans use their Pokémon for evil, but not all humans are bad.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
"Hmm, Poké Balls you say? Curious..." (For reasons, Q knows what everyone is saying, no matter what language they speak or if they are like the Hoopa plush.) Sakura puts the katana back in its sheath, then takes it off of her back and looks at it.
oh pokeballs? nah they aren't bad i've been caught but I just released myself. the human nly wanted me for werid reasons
Lysium's AvatarLysium
PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT and NOLASMOR of sprites.pmdcollab.org
A pokeball? Perhaps that strange apicot was one, then. I'm sure humans are not all bad, but I must say, I wouldn't stand by and let a member of my clan get captured. And I'm certainly glad I wasn't!
PMD Sprites by baronessfaron of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Hmmmm, it is fine, electric one. *Turns away.* Not a birdie, grumble...

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page